Canadian Tire Money

CUSO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
In the bargainfinder, you might find an ad that will give you 75% of it's value...
Heck I will give you 80%:d

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
A problem with Canadian Tire Money I found is I leave it on the counter and when she finds it wow she says thats a lot of money.

I just say I only spent 30 bucks.
They must have gave me extra.
She collects it I never see it again.:confused:

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Like the man said,play by the rules,cause we are watching!
catmando!

Cameo

Reaction score
i usually save up and go in on a sale day. I've bought my lawn mower for $325.00 , and completely outfitted my tavel tool box, including the box. all the tools were on for 50%, and that day I spent just over $500.00. the best part is you get CT$ back! You just can't get rid of the stuff. I was saving for a new snow blower, but then my dad gave me his old one, so i guess I will have to focus on a new CT quad for the kids.

gforce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
we save ours for camping stuff for the trailer..coffee pot.propane for the lanterns..one year for the emergency lawnmower replacement./.this year got a new blade for the mower....it is very handy..you can get a mastercard so when ever you buy something anywhere you will accumalate ct money..you can pay you utility bills and still collect ct money..thats not a bad gig.:beer:

ronkytonk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Alright I spent my $2oo and sum CT money today, and this is what I bought....

Savage III combo .243 Win
My First actual hunting rifle, So if anyone one here hunts please let me know if I could tag along with you. I am a Newb when it comes to hunting but been around guns all my life, mostly being a varmit and target assassin with my .22.

Zar

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Alright I spent my $2oo and sum CT money today, and this is what I bought....

Savage III combo .243 Win
My First actual hunting rifle, So if anyone one here hunts please let me know if I could tag along with you. I am a Newb when it comes to hunting but been around guns all my life, mostly being a varmit and target assassin with my .22.

Nice Gun . I thought CT doesn't sell rifles anymore ? Did you find a shop that takes CT money at par ?

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Nice Gun . I thought CT doesn't sell rifles anymore ? Did you find a shop that takes CT money at par ?

I think the CT on Macloud and southland sells them, its the big daddy CT store,

stop bying guns Ronky you live in the city,,,,

so you have 2 now, can I come shoot something?

femme.fatale.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Bogger took the words right out of my mouth! There is a sketch liquor store on Stony Plain that takes Canadian Tire Money at PAR!
Chicka Chicka Yeah Yeah!

ronkytonk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think the CT on Macloud and southland sells them, its the big daddy CT store,

stop bying guns Ronky you live in the city,,,,

so you have 2 now, can I come shoot something?

Sure bud I just don't think your little girl arms could handle the .243 but your welcome to shoot my .22... just have to answer your phone now too.

McLeod and southland and the Red Deer have the same owner, and I pretty sure that they are the only 2 west of ONT that sells firearms..

ronkytonk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Here is a pic of my .22
3611769843_e5d085718c.jpg

If anyone wants to go shootin in the Calgary area at the range in sibbald flats let me know your welcome to come. It is perfectly legal to shoot my guns at the range.I got one guy getting his PAL this year already...

Top Bottom