Canadian Tire Money

ronkytonk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So I have $200 in Canadian Tire Money, any ideas what I should do with it?
Its a stack about 5 inches thick....

ronkytonk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
donkeys...just cuz they make bacon from them doesn't make them pigs.....or are you talking about the things on the corner

Just though since the flu thing they might be discounted...you like 2 for 1 err somthing. I could import them here the put them to work on the corner here.

LimaMikeMike

Reaction score
You could go get a couple of real twenties on either end of the stack-- bundle em together and use it for flash money at the bar....

Whatever you do with it...:p

go to customer service and get a gift card with it.... I`ll lose it if I get stuck behind an other person trying to buy someting with a 6 inch wad of CT money:d

gforce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ok i see yer frum calgary..up here we SPEND IT AT CANADIAN TIRE..try that:d

brianwmcdonald

Reaction score
There's a bar back home in Newfoundland that used to take it dollar for dollar one night of the week, if you're up for a trip, 200 bucks is a good drunk

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
Theres a liquor store here in edm. 151st & Stony Plain Rd that takes it at par.......

ronkytonk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I did a little reaseach and collectors on ebay buy it up for 10 - 20% more than its worth!! Of course it smaller amounts like $10 and $5, maybe Ill blow there mind with $200....my other idea is to save untill next sping and put it toward a quad trailer.....

ronkytonk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
[/QUOTE]

go to customer service and get a gift card with it.... I`ll lose it if I get stuck behind an other person trying to buy someting with a 6 inch wad of CT money:d[/QUOTE]

Thats the best part of spending it, to see the lady's face when you pull it out. She sigh's and rolles her eyes, then you pull out the canadian tire money....:d

arcticdodge

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Went into CT a few years back with $550 CT dollars. Came away with a nice pressure washer and some tools. But they sure get mad when you talk to them in the middle of a count, and they have to redo it.:d

ronkytonk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think Iam going to start a website about ct money and where people can buy it and places they take it as money.

Top Bottom