calgary arena

KatMan

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ok, what makes you so fawkin stupid????
jodi.jpg

pommie_git

Reaction score
Wearing a made in China ‘mask’ in your own office for a virtual interview....I wouldn’t negotiate with that either. phuk ‘em

Mountainman52

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Calgary and Edmonton can reap the leftist, woke leaders they voted in.
So true, I cant believe that both cities voted in two POS, or did the Dominion voting machines used for the first time have anything to do with the out come............when I went to vote I asked the guy what kind of voting machine is that he said I think is Dominion and then I asked him why is it covered in Card paper (no labels or anything of machine showing)...... he replied he didn't know why I started laughing and said what a joke. I wonder why we need voting machines for a civic elections but our federal elections is all hand counted at each station..........is Truedope starting to plant his seeds around the country......

2kDoo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So true, I cant believe that both cities voted in two POS, or did the Dominion voting machines used for the first time have anything to do with the out come............when I went to vote I asked the guy what kind of voting machine is that he said I think is Dominion and then I asked him why is it covered in Card paper (no labels or anything of machine showing)...... he replied he didn't know why I started laughing and said what a joke. I wonder why we need voting machines for a civic elections but our federal elections is all hand counted at each station..........is Truedope starting to plant his seeds around the country......
same thing in my town, dominion

Top Bottom