Cains quest!!

gdvross

Reaction score
A customer of mine who is from just east of Saskatoon has put a team together and was telling me about it the other day,crazy how much it must be costing them I hope they have fun.

dwayneh

Reaction score
Ya its very expensive. Most teams have sponsors to help them out.. well worth it though if they can pull off a win. $50,000.00 for first place.

gdvross

Reaction score
I see after searching that the team from Saskatoon is # 87 sponsored by Guertin Epuipment the Polaris dealer here.They have been drawn to start first, will have to keep track of their progress.

Summiteer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I see after searching that the team from Saskatoon is # 87 sponsored by Guertin Epuipment the Polaris dealer here.They have been drawn to start first, will have to keep track of their progress.
didn't they start the race at noon yesterday?

gdvross

Reaction score
Well that was short and sweet for team 87 then.I'll have to see what they learned this first time out and what what to do different next time if there is a next time im sure it will be interesting knowing him.

Thunder101

Reaction score
Dam Polaris ! Lol
3300 km I think I would want a BIG comfy Apex

tantrumpipeline

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My buddies brothers in it, broke down 12 hours yesterday but they're making up time fast, lots of rough lookin frost bite cases, pretty wild race

BCAV

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well that was short and sweet for team 87 then.I'll have to see what they learned this first time out and what what to do different next time if there is a next time im sure it will be interesting knowing him.

hopefully they learn that not many polaris sleds make 3300 km on one motor

Top Bottom