Cadomin

snowseeker

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have never been there before. How far is Cadomin from Edson( how long of a drive)? I am trying to find a place to stay the for the may long weekend. So I am wondering if anyone can help me with this. Or is it better to stay in Hinton?

Zar

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
:cool:I would say the Cadomin area is about an 1.5 hors from Edson on Hwy 40 thru Robb. The pavment ends at Robb and the road is an all weather road but it can be rough ( wash boards ) so you can't go very fast ( especially pulling a holiday trailer ). It is closer to go thru Drayton Valley and past Wolf Lake but you have to know where to turn etc. Cadomin is truly beautiful area but on the May long weekend expect snow. Sometimes they get a foot of snow on the May long weekend . I have stayed at Grave Flats ( just before Cadomin) and it is very nice.

snowseeker

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks and how far is Grave Flats? My wife said every time I take her away it is cold and rains so she wants me to get a cabin or hotel for the weekend.

Last edited:

Murminator

Timber King
Reaction score
Thanks and how far is Grave Flats? My wife said every time I take her away it is cold and rains so she wants me to get a cabin or hotel for the weekend.

There is no cabins in the area....or any really "organized" campgrounds it all random camping. Last year we stayed in a a hotel at Hinton, cause our trailer had no bathroom, and drove the 1/2 hour back and forth in the morning and at night and just left our quads at the campsite with everyone else :D

snowseeker

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
There is no cabins in the area....or any really "organized" campgrounds it all random camping. Last year we stayed in a a hotel at Hinton, cause our trailer had no bathroom, and drove the 1/2 hour back and forth in the morning and at night and just left our quads at the campsite with everyone else :D

Are you going to be doing that again this year? I am looking forward to the trip should be a good time.

Top Bottom