Cadomin conditions

Eagle

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey guys just checking if anyoune knows the conditions around Cadomin lately. Mainly water levels. Planning on going down August long weekend..:beer:

Stg2Suby

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
From 2 Sundays ago July 8

Attachments

• 170.jpg
    170.jpg
    176.5 KB · Views: 339

luvz da mud

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
was also there a couple weeks ago, status quo. water was not to high, clear and great to drink. and pulled a couple TINY trouts out of the mcleod on my new fly rod.

LBZ

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have no idea of where to camp or ride or even how to get to awesome looking spots like that but someday I am going to try to make it there! I've heard Cadomin is awesome!

Stg2Suby

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have no idea of where to camp or ride or even how to get to awesome looking spots like that but someday I am going to try to make it there! I've heard Cadomin is awesome!

It's pretty easy to access, PM me your email address and I'll send a JPG file of my GPS tracks showing where I camped off the FSR and where the trail goes up the valley incl river crossing where the pic was taken. It's a cool trip even the drive out there through the mine is neat if you've never been :)

summitx

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Planning on our first trip to Cadomin in the next few weeks. Can anyone give an update on the water crossings? Also no one in our group has ever been up there. Any suggestions on areas to camp?

Top Bottom