cabin

Slamnek

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
peaks lodge in revy has cabins but i don't think one cabin would hold 16-20 peeps

QMAO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Crows nest pass, Inn on the border is the name of the place.
Don`t forget to try their prime rib.

DaveB

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Island Park, ID....huge cabins with hot tubs....ride from your door.

tmurphy

Reaction score
where is a good size cabin for 16-20 people to go and get some sledding in?

Terracana Ranch Resort in Valemount has several cabins that accomadate that number of people. I assume it's mountain riding your looking for???????

Sledneck911

Reaction score
ive stayed at twin peaks in valemount and the big cabin there is really nice!! pool table, big screen,huge kitchen,couple of private rooms, def enough beds for that many ppl :beer:

Roy Maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That place looks cool ........ wonder if you can sled from your door.

You could with a bit of ditch banging. It is located on the north end of Kinbasket Lake so you could ride the ditch on the Kinbasket Lake Road to Highway 5, zip across Highway 5 and you are at the road to the Westridge Parking Lot. You could then ride either the Westridge Loop or Upper Westridge from the Westridge Parking Lot (new and improved). As well that place is real close to both Forestry Service Roads that go down the east and west sides of Kinbasket Lake. You can ride the FSR on the west side of the lake and come in to Clemina from the backside or if you have lots of gas I hear you can go all the way to the Mica Dam riding the west side FSR and the lakeshore.

Top Bottom