C3 tensioner plate measurements

towerrigger

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Picked up a used c3 belt drive off kijiji. Typical deal found on there where some parts are missing. Seems like the guy just chit together some parts and sent it. Can anyone that has one of these give me the width of the tensioner plate spacers? I have a few different lengths going on here.

slededjr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Should be two spacers the same length and one slightly shorter. The shorter goes on the mount bolt that supports the tensioner pulley arm.

towerrigger

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Does the tensioner arm sit flush against back half of chain case? Is there a washer between those two point? Thanks for reply.

RyanMuir

Reaction score
Hey man,
The small spacers are for the carbon cover part and the larger ones are for the tension bracket. You need the spacer between the chain case and the bracket. If you run into problems the guys at c3 are good help to. Hopefully you have it figured out if not I'll Send you a photo of mine.

towerrigger

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yes I have all the spacers for the carbon cover. What I really need is a pic of spacer locations and a measurement of the two spacers. When I got the drive he had ground down a nut for a spacer. I know the plate is out of alingment as its wearing the inside of the belt on the tensioner idler. My last step will be to try and contact C3 if someone picks up the phone.

slededjr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Shouldn't be a but. For that part there are two the same length and one shorter as I mentioned earlier. Call C3 and have them send you those spacers. If that is off you'll rub the chain case or belt alignment will be off and you'll at belts.

Top Bottom