But You Asked for Green and Clean

tejay

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The BC government has sued Alberta to prevent the pipeline and also to prevent the pipeline from shutting off the flow . Hmmmmmmm :arguebats:

tejay

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
There is an ongoing bitch on FB Revelstoke regarding gas pricing and people actually think city hall can do something about it. Good grief the stupidity is endless. If you don’t like the pricing then walk.

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
My thoughts exactly..and wasn’t there something in a thread that you can’t take fuel containers on ferries anymore?

Yes, the Galena ferry out of Revelstoke was the one where we heard of enforcement. When I moved, I had about 12 jerry cans with me (most were empty) and I crossed that ferry without a problem. Good thing they were well hidden under other items in the box of the truck.

Stompin Tom

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
so one store sells a loaf of bread for $3.00, then another sells a loaf of bread for $6.00, do they demand an inquiry on the prices? Just support the lowest priced station and others will lower to their price or less to attract customers. Its not price gouging they should look into, its price fixing.

jhurkot

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Screen Shot 2019-11-12 at 7.45.37 AM.png

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
could start walking, think of the savings, the health benefits, the lives of wildlife on the road sides. less enviro damage. etc.

freeflorider

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
true, they are cheaper to fuel then a gas powered vehicle. This is because they don’t run on fuel they run on electricity, from a dam that was built by flooding a large area of bc forest and then hundreds of diesel and gas powered vehicles were used to dig a hole and pour tons of chemical induced concrete and wire and steel wherry things in the ground. The steel and wire used comes from another place called a mine that uses hundreds of fuel burning equipment and large amounts of explosives that are also chemicals....from a mine, to make it possible for some yah hoo to say I’m have a green car, I’m special look at me, I’m saving the world.
Let’s not forget how we got there.

Last edited:

zal

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You forgot about the steel and wood used for power transmission, the copper mined for lines and the Natural gas used to heat these places while producing this clean electricity for their vehicles.

Reactions: win
Top Bottom