Bubba the Love Sponge!!!

jay007

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ok so this may only be undestood by people who listen to Bubba the Love Sponge on sattelitte radio, but what do ya think?? Should I send a pic into the show???

DSCI0380 (Medium).jpg

DSCI0382 (Medium).jpg

Slamnek

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Bubba would love that. Send it in for sure. How many peeps on here listen to Bubba? By far my favorite thing to listen to on sirius radio.

glengine

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Bubba is hilarious... They do the wildest chit on there that is totally wrong at times.. But a very good laugh..

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
send it to Dave Rice at dave@btls.com

I know for sure he will show Bubba, I've emailed back and forth with him a few times and sent him pics of my sled. he measured a few of the mudflaps for me to see which would fit best on a sled....:d

Bubba Army....:beer:
pictures3399Small.jpg

mountainbigbull

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
send it to Dave Rice at dave@btls.com

I know for sure he will show Bubba, I've emailed back and forth with him a few times and sent him pics of my sled. he measured a few of the mudflaps for me to see which would fit best on a sled....:d

Bubba Army....:beer:
pictures3399Small.jpg

It least if you emailed him you wouldn't get Evil Knieveled if you called in.LOL

W

woodies

this is evil knievel and i what you to stop posting here mother f******lol

jay007

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I will send it in today and see if i get anything back, maybe I will have time to listen in today as well. Bubba is the Sh!t!!!!

Shafty

Reaction score
I will send it in today and see if i get anything back, maybe I will have time to listen in today as well. Bubba is the Sh!t!!!!

Any word on Bubba yesterday. I'll try to listen today and see if anything is said.

jay007

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I tried to send but pic wouldn't attach, I sent Brent a message asking where I should send it but no response yet, they are playing replay today while they are gone on holidays I beleive so may be a few more days.

Zipp

Reaction score
Caught Bubba a couple of times, fufufufffunnny! Forget where, what channel on sirius?

Top Bottom