BruteFroce 750 Lift?

calderditt

Reaction score
Was thinking about getting a 2inch lift for my Brute but was wondering if the gained ground clearance is worth the stress on the universals and such?

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
my buddy did his and u can only have the springs 1/2 clicked up other wise the ball joints interfer .....

i have 30's on my brute with the spring turn up all the way... just everyonce and a while they touch.....

with his quad 27 ' tires and 2 inch lift.... mine with 30's i still have 1.5 more clearance...

mine is the green one and his is the red one

Attachments

• IMG00154-20100923-1351.jpg
    IMG00154-20100923-1351.jpg
    91.4 KB · Views: 81

Andys

Reaction score
I put YFZ 450 SE piggyback shocks on the front of mine and a lift just in the rear. It's a night and day difference in the handling of the machine. Very little bouncing and virtually zero bottoming out, those good shocks eat the bumps.
No axle issues yet. Added ground clearance is nice too.
I picked up the shocks on kijiji for around $125 a pair used.

jgonie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i have a 2 inch lift and a pipe lift and have no axle issues i only have a rhino cuz i ripped a boot and ruined the stock cv a two inch lift makes a very big difference when u need that extra gc

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i have a 2 inch lift and a pipe lift and have no axle issues i only have a rhino cuz i ripped a boot and ruined the stock cv a two inch lift makes a very big difference when u need that extra gc

ok so whats the pipe lift?

jgonie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
basically put a spacer in ur shock to make the spring compress more makes for a stiffer ride but gets the sag out, its like having hl springs only way cheaper as i sit now i have about 17.5 inch gc at the back with my set up

4byrookie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have the Highlift springs and a 1 1/2" quadrax lift and have had no issues with balljoints or cv angles due to this combo. Combined with the 29.5 Laws it gives some incredible ground clearance and doesn't feel to tippy on side hills.

calderditt

Reaction score
Kinda figured that the lift wouldn't bother it to much so probably gonna be ordering one off Ebay soon.

Top Bottom