Brute Force Oil Filter

tazerdogg

Reaction score
I firmly believe that you almost always get what you pay for and going for the best price on an engine oil filter is not the place to start looking for a deal. There is always a reason why stuff is cheaper. Its just my opinion too but I would NEVER buy a Fram anything.

Crow22

Reaction score
I got a filter for my brute from my dealer, almost choked at the price. Looked and measured it,then cross referenced it and the one from my Suzuki v strom 650 was the same & 5 bucks cheaper. Now the wife has a Subaru outback and same filter and they are 7 bucks a piece from the dealer. Now I have a T rex, brute force, street bike and a car all take the same $7 filter so I get about 8 at a time. Now if I could just find a filter for my Macdon swather witha Isuzu diesel in it for less that 35 bucks and things will be better all the way around. :):)

dodgeguy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I firmly believe that you almost always get what you pay for and going for the best price on an engine oil filter is not the place to start looking for a deal. There is always a reason why stuff is cheaper. Its just my opinion too but I would NEVER buy a Fram anything.

Preach it brotha!! LOL Seriously though I couldn't agree more! Amsoil fluids and filters in/on everything I have(I forgot last time I was at amsoil to get a filter for the atv so it does have a AC filter at the moment)! As mentioned before why try finding the cheapest filter and oil for an expensive piece of equipment that takes you way out into the boonies...Just sayin!:d

Top Bottom