brute force 750

cookgio

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hey guys just picked up a 09 brute force 750 and i am going to put 27 or maybe 28 outlaws on it and was told that dalton would be the best clutch kit but i don't know what to get any info would be great as to a kit or just changing springs thanks.

jgonie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
if your going with 28 outlaws i would say a epi lime green secondary and pink primary that combo worked awsome with my old 30' mudlites if your goin just a normal 27 almond secondary would be good

Cranes10

Reaction score
I have epi for King quad.. Everyone keeps saying EPI is the better choice though i'm sure there is debate.

4byrookie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have epi for King quad.. Everyone keeps saying EPI is the better choice though i'm sure there is debate.

EPI is better for the Grizz and King Quads but for the Brutes the Dalton is by far the best. The easy adjustable weights are what makes all the difference. I have the dalton in mine with the 29.5 outlaws and have no problems whatsoever, although I did change my primary spring to the EPI maroon as I didn't like the amount of stall with the Dalton orange/blue that is in the kit.

Brute Force Boy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
EPI is better for the Grizz and King Quads but for the Brutes the Dalton is by far the best. The easy adjustable weights are what makes all the difference. I have the dalton in mine with the 29.5 outlaws and have no problems whatsoever, although I did change my primary spring to the EPI maroon as I didn't like the amount of stall with the Dalton orange/blue that is in the kit.

x2, I had an EPI heavy duty kit on my 650 BF that I ended up taking off after a month cause I started blowing belts.

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ive got a 750 with 30's.... runnin stock ramp and weights.... red epi second spring and pink primaray i think

GWNBrute

Reaction score
I run EPI red secondary, almond primary with 29.5 laws and love the power it puts down low, mid, high

Top Bottom