Brule lake Sand Dunes

Reaction score
so this may sound stuiped but its been a couple years since i been out there but how do you get there and a good area to camp i no its been asked alot sorry but i can find a good directions on how to get out there

flying frenchman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
To get there, go through Hinton heading towards Jasper about 8min out of town there will be highway scales on left side of highway, then go 1 km more and then turn right at Wildhorse Lake sign. From there all you have to remember is turn right at the Y it's in one of Drewskis pics, then turn left go for a few kms, then left again at the bottom of hill. So off the Highway turn right, left, left,then go down till the big sign.:)

dirtbiker77

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hey anyone going out the friday morning of the 17th. would be great to find some snow and mudders off the bat and figure out where a good spot to camp is. never been to brule after all.

trx dean

Reaction score
Still going on the 17 of sept, lets all go. lets make it huge, get everyone together and lets go. suppose to be nice weather. better than the long weekened we just had, hope to see and meet ya all there:d:beer:

HONDA310R

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Still going on the 17 of sept, lets all go. lets make it huge, get everyone together and lets go. suppose to be nice weather. better than the long weekened we just had, hope to see and meet ya all there:d:beer:

not sure if im leaving friday or early sat morning!!!!!! still gotta finish the shee if not ill be on my OLD 250r :D

trx dean

Reaction score
HI can you send me directions as to where to camp free
and is riding close to camp area
thxs

just past the zip line take the next right i believe and follow it up the mountain, not hard too find just ask people on your way up

trx dean

Reaction score
hey anyone going out the friday morning of the 17th. would be great to find some snow and mudders off the bat and figure out where a good spot to camp is. never been to brule after all.

i am, around 10 or so, let me know and you could follow or something, call me tomorrow 780-686-8248:beer:

dirtbiker77

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
dont know why friday morning im going. depends on the cargo lmao. couple of the guys im going with can somtimes drag there a$$ around. is anyone bringing a holiday trailer?? cause we are planning on bringing buddies.

Reaction score
where on our way right now we are at edson we are going to be camping there tell monday just look for a silver single cab dodge and a lowered blue gmc truck, feel free to stop by and talk and knock back a few

Top Bottom