Brule lake Sand Dunes

Reaction score
it was crappy weather for riding and even shittyer trip, friday buddy blew up his raptor then bought a 06 yfz and saturday the chain cracked the motor so we packed up and left got 17 km from edson and his truck blew a belt and took out the water pump so got it towed to edson we where staying at best westen hotel and last night some low life scum stole our trailer with my quad and buddys yfz witch he had for 2 days so if you see a grey f350 with a black trailer with a white yfz with decals on it and a black and red arctic cat dvx with paddles call the cops

dirtbiker77

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey does anyone have a open spot for a bike? ill chip for gas and all. my ride isnt the most reliable person on the planet and he wont get back to me and tell me if we are still going... awesome i know. so if ya have room let me know cause i realli want to go on this trip. it will be the last of this year.

drewski

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
it was crappy weather for riding and even shittyer trip, friday buddy blew up his raptor then bought a 06 yfz and saturday the chain cracked the motor so we packed up and left got 17 km from edson and his truck blew a belt and took out the water pump so got it towed to edson we where staying at best westen hotel and last night some low life scum stole our trailer with my quad and buddys yfz witch he had for 2 days so if you see a grey f350 with a black trailer with a white yfz with decals on it and a black and red arctic cat dvx with paddles call the cops

AHHH SHITE that sucks man.

flying frenchman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey man. Was that trailer an open trailer or an enclosed. How long of a trailer. Will keep my eyes open as I go to brule next weekend.

Reaction score
it was a open trailer i think it was a 14 foot trailer, single axle, the deck was pretty beat up i dont really know what else to say, oh yea and the right side signal light and brake light dont work, but the driving lights work fine

dirtbiker77

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
so who's still all going for this weekend? herd it snowed in hinton earlier this week. my ride is no longer going cause of the cold. guess this season is comming to a end. just throwing it out there if ya have an open spot for a bike ill pitch. worth a try :d:beer:

HONDA310R

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
so who's still all going for this weekend? herd it snowed in hinton earlier this week. my ride is no longer going cause of the cold. guess this season is comming to a end. just throwing it out there if ya have an open spot for a bike ill pitch. worth a try :d:beer:

i might have a spare place....but i think im leaving in the early morning on sat.

JDen

Reaction score
Is the Overlander Mountain Lodge the best/closest place to stay when riding Brule?

Top Bottom