Brule Lake Dunes

trx dean

Reaction score
:beer::beer::dHEY EVERYBODY, GOING TO BE ALOT OF PEOPLE HEADING TO BRULE LAKE SAND DUNE FOR THE WEEKENED OF SEPTEMNER 17, LETS MAKE IT A BIG ONE. ANYONE INTERESTED HEAD ON OUT.

HONDA310R

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
:beer::beer::dHEY EVERYBODY, GOING TO BE ALOT OF PEOPLE HEADING TO BRULE LAKE SAND DUNE FOR THE WEEKENED OF SEPTEMNER 17, LETS MAKE IT A BIG ONE. ANYONE INTERESTED HEAD ON OUT.

Ill be there either on the 250r or banshee not sure which one yet.......id love to have both out there but i can only ride on :( dammit i need to of meeee's lol

sledneck48

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
just look for the nicest trx 450 r with a wicked graphics kit on it, come join our campsite...lol, see ya there:beer:

Ya ill be probly the only one on a black LTR so I wont be hard to spot. And u will hear it comin too.

Theres a chance a friend of mine might back out so might have an open spot on my trailer.

Ushkie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ill be there. Blacked out f150 with a white and red shee, red honda 250f and a green kawi 250. Possibly a black warrior too. The warrior was a dummy and got a job.

Xtremist

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ill most likely be there on a white CR500R with an extended swingarm and a shot of NOS (bottles under the rear fender). ill be at the top of all the hillz. riding with a fairly large contingent of 450 dirtbikes and a professional photographer.

Top Bottom