Brule lake Sand Dunes

Ushkie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ill be comin out with a stock shee. Pipes and filter is about the extent until winter. If I pull in and there is a guy hanging in a tree with assless chaps in a sex swing then ill prob just head back to the fort and hide lol

drewski

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ill be comin out with a stock shee. Pipes and filter is about the extent until winter. If I pull in and there is a guy hanging in a tree with assless chaps in a sex swing then ill prob just head back to the fort and hide lol

:alol2::rollinglaugh:

-LadyDirt-

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

HAHA, yeah you can only imagine how I felt having a campsite next to Honda at the Jamboree..especially before hand him telling me he's bringing azzless chaps and a sex swing... I was a little nervous, thankfully, there was no sex swing and chaps BUT, he did manage to conveniently pitch his tent about 5ft from the bedroom window of our trailer and I sure did hear some funny noises comin from there!! lol

-LadyDirt-

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Looks like i'm gonna miss all the snow and mudders at Brule, ohwell...UNFORTUNATELY... I am going to be in VEGAS the weekend all u folks are planning to go, hence why we are going the weekend prior but it's going to be a good time regardless.. we always manage to round up tons of people to go and its usually the last good biking trip of the year...and pretty much all bikes, think the only two quads last year in our group was myself on a TRX and another guy on a banshee... and about 15 bikes... i'm lookin forward to it! Maybe some snow and mudder will be out there when I am!

Ushkie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
HAHA, yeah you can only imagine how I felt having a campsite next to Honda at the Jamboree..especially before hand him telling me he's bringing azzless chaps and a sex swing... I was a little nervous, thankfully, there was no sex swing and chaps BUT, he did manage to conveniently pitch his tent about 5ft from the bedroom window of our trailer and I sure did hear some funny noises comin from there!! lol

Do we have a mugshot of honda310R so my safety and quality of sleep are not in jeopardy?

drewski

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Dam wish i could go to either if i had a dam ride! I need to buy a dam Vehicle!! havnt gone ridding more than 3 times this year...almost can make ya cry.

If someone with a bike needs a ride, your more than welcome to come along. I have just enough room for a bike.

drewski

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It isn't 100% necessary but if you want to ride brule to it's full potential, yes bring a paddle tire. I won't run without paddles at brule myself.

dirtbiker77

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It isn't 100% necessary but if you want to ride brule to it's full potential, yes bring a paddle tire. I won't run without paddles at brule myself.

all good to me! Got a brand new paddle tire in the garage never used it before. was given to me that thing should hook up real nice!:d hey Drewski pm me your number.

-LadyDirt-

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'll be out there on the Sept 10th weekend with one group of probably around 10-15 bikes - NO quads.

Top Bottom