Bruin pulling to the right??????

gladerunner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I got a 06 bruin 350 and she pulls to the right a little...one tire is pretty straight and the other tire looks to be leaning in at the bottom a bit...is there a way to straighten out the tire so it is straight...even when i look at the A arms..one looks a little more level than the other one. I mean the angles of the a arms look different. is this normal?
Any help would be appreciated

fat tire

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I got a 06 bruin 350 and she pulls to the right a little...one tire is pretty straight and the other tire looks to be leaning in at the bottom a bit...is there a way to straighten out the tire so it is straight...even when i look at the A arms..one looks a little more level than the other one. I mean the angles of the a arms look different. is this normal?
Any help would be appreciated
glade a little bend here and there is good forthe old yammi........... or not ..... jack er up and give her the old string allingment...... works for me everytime.

leonard

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
yup. adjust the tie rods to be the same length and you should be fine.

one is probably shorter or longer than the other.

I try to get the tires as strait as posible is maybe a slight and i do mean slight toe out for easier steering.

by slight i mean barely noticable i find it tracks and steers best like that.

gladerunner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
yup. adjust the tie rods to be the same length and you should be fine.

one is probably shorter or longer than the other.

I try to get the tires as strait as posible is maybe a slight and i do mean slight toe out for easier steering.

by slight i mean barely noticable i find it tracks and steers best like that.

thanks...i'll try that

Top Bottom