bruderheim sand area

gforce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know if there really is a fence going around the area.. I heard of someone this

armascott

Armaguard
Reaction score
I rode out there yesterday, all the trees around the main area (just off the hwy) are down. There is pallets with fencing supplies laying there.

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Unicorns scare me.

They are tapered and rubbed

• Recommends
Reactions: RJP

52weekbreak

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I drove by yesterday and there is a very nice new fence along the highway. I am guessing it is private land that wasn't fenced off before. There loomed like a sign on a gate but couldn't read it while driving by at 100 K

camoJoe

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Went to Bruderheim for a spin last weekend, Looks like they Fenced off about a quarter section of it, the Area with the bigger waterholes in the corner of 830 and 565. , you can stage further east on 565/little south on 620, (for the time being) looks like a Mineral company going to have their digs in there, probably a sand pit.

gforce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sherwood park land management told me that it is occupied crown land.. has been for years..since day 1 everyone has been trespassing....but there is a area just east of there to ride...for now..if you go there do not unload on the road,, as you are driving on a road...duh.. find a area off the road and go for it..play safe

Top Bottom