BRP pleads guilty

MP Kid

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Pretty quiet in here from the Doolaid droolers ….

I’m sure the trees, dirt and water of La Belle province is just fine….
The people on the other hand ….

Why is corruption so commonplace in their culture…?

Some people here are going to try and say that it’s everywhere and all cultures…. But the people of Quebec hold a special place at the top of the pile…. Is this the qualities of people that JT is talking about? Is this Canadian?

So many posters on this site stand on their soapbox and boast of this company’s accolades, and then turn around and protest Liberals and the east….
Makes no sense…?!

Why anyone would keep supporting this company is mind boggling…?

jcjc1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Best SxS and personal watercraft too.
yeah i think that's the reality that in general their products are well designed and engineered and people spend their hard earned cash on that. what turned me from polaris when i didn't know anything about either company or sledding in general really was when i was researching sleds and this was before poo's endless recalls and stop rides was the fact that rotax made aircraft engines. i figured they had to have some top tier r&d. if poo ever gets their ch!t straight, i'll buy one just to have some variety.

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ive had a few polaris sleds. Id buy another one. I have no idea how they treat thier employees.

My friend owned a polaris dealership and sold because he was sick of polaris's BS.

So i guess they arent the perfect buisness partner either.

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I dunno about that. Replaced my RZR with a Canam Commander couple years ago. Very disappointing machine. Wish I'd kept the RZR.

Fair enough. I have a ranger its been a good farm unit.

I want to get an x3 for
Going fast though.

Last edited:

Rn4

Reaction score
Pretty quiet in here from the Doolaid droolers ….

I’m sure the trees, dirt and water of La Belle province is just fine….
The people on the other hand ….

Why is corruption so commonplace in their culture…?

Some people here are going to try and say that it’s everywhere and all cultures…. But the people of Quebec hold a special place at the top of the pile…. Is this the qualities of people that JT is talking about? Is this Canadian?

So many posters on this site stand on their soapbox and boast of this company’s accolades, and then turn around and protest Liberals and the east….
Makes no sense…?!

Why anyone would keep supporting this company is mind boggling…?
Because I don’t have to change plugs every day out or worry about a clutch blowing up

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I dunno about that. Replaced my RZR with a Canam Commander couple years ago. Very disappointing machine. Wish I'd kept the RZR.
i have heard that more than a few times too?
me .... they are all junk, cheaply made, lots of flash to draw in the $$$ and always at the dealer come monday! both popo and can am.

pano-dude

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Dirty Frenchman. Seems brp is always taking tax payer handouts and screwing over everyone else. Gotta keep those upper management bonuses though! Why is everything from quebec ch!t?

Some of Of my best friends are from Quebec. Lots of businesses all over Canada exploit foreign workers and screw the workers for higher profits, They just don't make the news.

bobsledder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
For those that stand on their soapbox to proclaim they won't give BRP any of their business I am quite sure BRP doesn't notice. Not sure why you guys get so worked up

Dazzler

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Because I don’t have to change plugs every day out or worry about a clutch blowing up
Damn good thing, isn’t it about an hour project just to get at the doo plugs🤔
back in the day, I think I could pull a 350 Chevy engine in about the same time😂😂😂
Keep drinking the doolaide!!

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
For those that stand on their soapbox to proclaim they won't give BRP any of their business I am quite sure BRP doesn't notice. Not sure why you guys get so worked up

Trust me they dgaf about brp employees.
They just like makin noise.

Then they'll head over to walmart later for everyday low prices....

+SLEDWRECKS+

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Greasy Lawyer....I'm sure the $600.00 fine for each offence is going to hurt their P&L lol.
1700496683222.png

Top Bottom