BRP Outlander 400ho

PJtheMunchkin

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have an BRP Outlander 400ho. Is there anything that I can do to that thing to get some noticeable power?

Spent the day riding the sandunes in Northern Colorado and got bored quick as I was lacking the speed that I wanted. tried the dirtbike but I was having a hard time as I have never ridden sand before.

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have an BRP Outlander 400ho. Is there anything that I can do to that thing to get some noticeable power?

Spent the day riding the sandunes in Northern Colorado and got bored quick as I was lacking the speed that I wanted. tried the dirtbike but I was having a hard time as I have never ridden sand before.
other than a K&N filter and a clutch kit, there's next to nothing for aftermarket performance parts for the 400 Outlander. Never tried mine in sand, but expect I would be disappointed as well.....maybe a turbo??

:D

Summiteer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

What you want from a 400cc utility quad? You want to play in the sand, buy a Raptor.......

PJtheMunchkin

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What you want from a 400cc utility quad? You want to play in the sand, buy a Raptor.......

I don't play in the sand every weekend. Most of the time it's rock crawling and stuff. Just the occasional trip, no need to drop huge coin on a quad that won't get that much use.

It was my wife's ATV but the right side panel gets to hot for her leg so I traded her my 500. I'm kicking myself for not buying that 800 Renegade!

leonard

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ya quite honestly the best upgrade would be to just trade it in. i looked around and found nothing of substance for you to use as upgrades.

trade it in for like a renegade or a 800 outy and you will be golden.

Captjacksparrow

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I rode my 800 Renegade at St Anthonys and I was amazed at how well it worked and how much fun it was. It really worked good for a 4X4.

growly

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yea i bought an 800 Max just so the wife could come out,traded my 400 ho OH what a difference 400 cc made!:d:d:beer:

Top Bottom