6.7 Cummins smoking on hard acceleration

brianm

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I ll change the air filter this weekend and dump a bottle of cleaner in it . then we’re talking it out west camping to hummingbird so I’ll get a good run on it and see after that. If it’s still doing it I’ll probably just make an appointment at crucial diesel in sylvan . I usually use those guys of anything I don’t want to deal with.

2kDoo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hmm if it’s that neck of the woods I’d say dirty ?

Paige @ DDC is the bomb, she knows her stuff. I never had my truck there for Jordan to look at, but from what I have heard they are decent.
Summerland is the goto for me in that area; Abbotsford is a long drive for nothing but problems, and fear of homeless people

gdhillon

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Paige @ DDC is the bomb, she knows her stuff. I never had my truck there for Jordan to look at, but from what I have heard they are decent.
Summerland is the goto for me in that area; Abbotsford is a long drive for nothing but problems, and fear of homeless people

Ah ok, I’ve had my truck in at dirty, not the best experience. Mistakes happen though, I think it was just a one off thing

SSC has been my choice in Kelowna.

I will have to check out deputy next time I’m in the area and needing work done.

Haha yea I’d prob go to bc diesel if I was in the LM

2kDoo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ah ok, I’ve had my truck in at dirty, not the best experience. Mistakes happen though, I think it was just a one off thing

SSC has been my choice in Kelowna.

I will have to check out deputy next time I’m in the area and needing work done.

Haha yea I’d prob go to bc diesel if I was in the LM
That's too bad. I feel for you spending thousands just to get the middle finger after. :(
bc diesel (Dave I think) used to work at BD before starting his own business. They are the bomb compared to un mentioned place

Top Bottom