brp handle bar bag

Barry Barton

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I bought the brp handle bar bag with the heater I cant figure out were the heater plate goes their is no sleeve for the plate to go into
Please any ideas or pics would help I bought the wiring harness for the heated face shield for this unit I was told It works great on googles How close did u have the female end of the plug to the steering colum so it doesn't unplug during riding.
Thanks guys

firstdoo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If you look at the bottom of the bag you will see a small hole that will allow the heater cable to be routed through. Inside the large pocket there should be a zipper on the outside wall. This is where the heater plate goes. I've always rode with the large pocket in front of my bars (thin radio pocket facing you) and to be honest, the heater plate doesn't seem to do much.

Barry Barton

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If you look at the bottom of the bag you will see a small hole that will allow the heater cable to be routed through. Inside the large pocket there should be a zipper on the outside wall. This is where the heater plate goes. I've always rode with the large pocket in front of my bars (thin radio pocket facing you) and to be honest, the heater plate doesn't seem to do much.
thanks but the bag I have does not have that hole or the zipper on the side wall

firstdoo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Bought the bag new? Maybe give doo a call. They may have sold you one without the heater option

AreWeThereYet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
There is no zipper in the large portion of the bag, just velcro to separate the partition. There is a small hole to put the cable through on the large side on the bottom,.. not too sure about the small bag as I only use my heater in the large bag.

etecheaven

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i had one for my 2011 xp and it didnt work worth a **** either. It was like the heater seat cover i bought, only worked when you were sitting down and the rpms were high enough to power it.

POS

Top Bottom