Breaking News 1.1.11 New RZR Released.

rzrgade

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It is hard too say , thet are gonna be pricey no dought. However msrp on a S le is 17.5K but you can buy them for 15.5 k ,the question is will they stick too the msrp ? I think as they are new it will be high then drop a bit as the S first did.
I will consider going to the U.S. as they are only 16k ,save 3k but warranty pain.....

They are not cheap , but if you built a rzr with the same goodies and performance it will cost you way over 19 k and won`t be as good....

rzrgade

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We sure pay enough up here, it`s ridiculous....Just got back from Arizona could of bought a new rzr s with a few add ons for 12.2 otd....

rzrgade

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I don`t think so ,but i am not positive...However you only get 6 months and if it is something serious haul it back to Montana....imo

Klondike Mike

Reaction score
I don`t think so ,but i am not positive...However you only get 6 months and if it is something serious haul it back to Montana....imo

Becareful soon we will have the dealers coming in here whinning crying and telling us how it's so much more expensive to do business here in Canada :rant: ha ha ha

hihi962

Reaction score
well, I for one was hoping to just see an improvement to the rzr, not see an oversize xp. that thing is almost 6 inches wider then the commander! they might as well make it street legal, because you'd need a wide road to drive this thing down.
not sure how long a pumped up rzr engine would last, but seems like I might end up going that way.

as far as hp, I dunno where some of you guys drive, but I think it does make a difference, I've got an 800 outlander, and my buddy's got a 650 outlander.. there is quite a difference when you are in a hole or wet sand.

I do like that they squeez out 88hp from 900cc, but I wouldn't bite just because of hp.
what happened to the days of riding 200lb trikes? I know mine could go through a lot of mkeg. and I'm still alive.

rzrgade

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
This is not from the same engine family as the rzr 800 , in fact the two could not be further apart...lol . Have you ever measured a commander your self ? Not wheel width ,body width ? I think you might be surprized.....

hihi962

Reaction score
This is not from the same engine family as the rzr 800 , in fact the two could not be further apart...lol . Have you ever measured a commander your self ? Not wheel width ,body width ? I think you might be surprized.....

I've seen them, but never actually measured them, I was just going off what the website said for each of their widths.. figured that should be gospel.

munhoez

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
In a Dakota R/T, down by the South Sask. River
Talked to a dealer here in sask, he sed "look on the website for a price". I told him " u look for me and give me ur price". He called back half hour later and was quoting 16,500-17,000 but wasnt too sure about his quote, he has to wait for his pricing on the rzr xp. i think thats why he gave me oddball numbers.

Last edited:
Top Bottom