Brazeau Reservoir Area

kbrunlees

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So we are off to go camping in the Brazeau area, anyone know how packed in the snow is. We are staying at the West Canal Loop.

kbrunlees

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Oh no worries Mike! We have chains and a locking tailgate. Bloody dogs were useless. Now we have sounders to tell us if someone comes in to the campsite. I am also thinking that I might put in sensor lights as well. Got a game trail cam too just for shits and giggles.

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
Got boobie traps and land mines?
Oh no worries Mike! We have chains and a locking tailgate. Bloody dogs were useless. Now we have sounders to tell us if someone comes in to the campsite. I am also thinking that I might put in sensor lights as well. Got a game trail cam too just for shits and giggles.

neilsleder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So we are off to go camping in the Brazeau area, anyone know how packed in the snow is. We are staying at the West Canal Loop.

I can't wait to get there and do some camping I love it out there. Let us know how the trails and stuff are out there.

kbrunlees

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Absolutely not Dean! No we are off to the Brazeau on the 10th of May weekend before the long weekend. We stopped camping on the long weekend due to every cooped up nutbar coming out of the woodwork!

catman1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Any updates on the spillway? Heading quading there on Saturday, hoping there is mud and not snow

Top Bottom