Brass Balls

teamgreen

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Awesome to watch, but motorcyclists make a heck of a smear on the road, takes a long time for the rain to wash it all away

raceu4it

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
seems like a crazed accountant. got to admit he knows the width of his bike.:eek:

john s

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
This guy can ride a bike he has skill i think he should use it on a track.

Last edited:

lbartels

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
There aren't enough supportive comments in this thread. Yes what he was doing was dangerous and illegal. But come on that's awesome. That person has some serious balls as the threat is tittled. Those on coming lanes are so convenient. When the traffic in your direction isn't flowing try the on coming lanes. That pesky light front end issue has to be addressed very soon. When ever you want to go fast you can't cause the front end lifts.

Longhorn

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.longhornenergy.ca
There aren't enough supportive comments in this thread. Yes what he was doing was dangerous and illegal. But come on that's awesome. That person has some serious balls as the threat is tittled. Those on coming lanes are so convenient. When the traffic in your direction isn't flowing try the on coming lanes. That pesky light front end issue has to be addressed very soon. When ever you want to go fast you can't cause the front end lifts.

Supportive?? WTF? Guys a retard...wanna ride your bike past me like that in traffic then be prepared to meet my Genuine Dodge fold out trailer mirrors and a little nudge to the left...

I-15 from Vegas to LA is very similar...stopped em dead at the mirrors...

Rider is an idiot, and so is anyone who thinks its 'cool' LOL...

Rockwerx

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That guy is not near the rider that Ghost rider is. More like dumb luck that he did not crash. I hate seeing videos where guys do this stuff in heavy traffic or traffic at all for that matter. I agree that rider is definately an idiot. He would never be a good racer at the track based on what I saw in the video.

Out of all the Ghost Rider videos my favorite is the first one. At least he heads out of town and lets her loose...less traffic although he is still a hazard on the road. Once he gets out of town a bit he has the bike pinned for quite a few minutes...I love how they fade in the music when he is the zone. Crazy stuff for sure! Not into the cat and mouse stuff with the cops on his videos...even if they were actors.

AliciaAlways

Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
That video is insane, I found myself like leaning and just being more scared then he probably was, some people are freaking nuts, youd never catch me doing that, that is forsure!

goldrush51

Reaction score
Supportive?? WTF? Guys a retard...wanna ride your bike past me like that in traffic then be prepared to meet my Genuine Dodge fold out trailer mirrors and a little nudge to the left...

I-15 from Vegas to LA is very similar...stopped em dead at the mirrors...

Rider is an idiot, and so is anyone who thinks its 'cool' LOL...

Although I would agree that what he is doing may not be the smartest move,you cannot take away the fact that he is a very skilled rider.
So if that makes me an idiot in your mind I am ok with that....You swereving into his lane to take him out with your mirror???? well I am sure in your mind that makes you a hero???
It is youtube and it is for entertainment....Hey have you seen the movie GRUMPY OLD MEN????:p

scrfce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
sh!t yea!! makes me miss my ninja zx10,,,,consequences,,,what consequences?

007sevens

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
some beach, can't imagine he will last long riding like that. He may be a good rider but what about grandma coming at him that freaks out and steers into him. Douche Canoe I says.

Longhorn

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.longhornenergy.ca
Although I would agree that what he is doing may not be the smartest move,you cannot take away the fact that he is a very skilled rider.
So if that makes me an idiot in your mind I am ok with that....You swereving into his lane to take him out with your mirror???? well I am sure in your mind that makes you a hero???
It is youtube and it is for entertainment....Hey have you seen the movie GRUMPY OLD MEN????:p

I really didnt see this great and exceptional skill that you speak of here...AND, I never said I would SWERVE into his lane (as much as I would like to) the mirrors will take care of the space issue all on their own...It yes it MAY make me feel like a hero to take some azz clown like this off the road. What if it was your wife, kids, family that he killed with his AWESOME SKILLZ...

Idiot? Yes...your words not mine...go back to your youtube fantasies, and promote his skills on youtube not here...

goldrush51

Reaction score
I really didnt see this great and exceptional skill that you speak of here...AND, I never said I would SWERVE into his lane (as much as I would like to) the mirrors will take care of the space issue all on their own...It yes it MAY make me feel like a hero to take some azz clown like this off the road. What if it was your wife, kids, family that he killed with his AWESOME SKILLZ...

Idiot? Yes...your words not mine...go back to your youtube fantasies, and promote his skills on youtube not here...

Admit it he is good....you can do it ,nobody will take away your redneck status for saying it :)

Longhorn

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.longhornenergy.ca
Admit it he is good....you can do it ,nobody will take away your redneck status for saying it :)

Go to a track some day...watch some skilled riders, take some notes, then watch this again...More to life than youtube, sorry to burst your bubble...

Ever ridden or owned a sport bike? Or just watched them? I have...

However, if you enjoy watching crap like this, all the power to ya, Im not telling you not to watch it, just dont try and tell us how skilled he is...OR, ask us to join you in your misconceptions.

2manykids

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just an FYI it is legal to "split traffic" in Cali on a bike, including the cops do this on a daily basis, not the wheelies and speeding.

Bill Daley

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
No exceptional riding there.In my opinion the guy shouldn't be on either the road or track.
Only had one sports bike but have had quite a few cruisers over the years and from what I saw in the video this guy does nothing to promote biking as a whole but only aids in giving it a bad name.His time absolutley seems more important than everyone elses out there.(major idiot).

Top Bottom