Brand New pair of 36 waist mens true religion jeans

Suzukiltz400

Reaction score
hey everyone i know this isnt a selling thread but does anyone want to buy these brand new never worn 36 waist straight leg mens true religion jeans. $175 paid $235 and they havent even seen the outside yet put them on once to try on and they are way to big for me. I will email you pictures just PM me your email and ill send the pics. Thanks

the_real_wild1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Or you could take the reciept and exchange them. If you have a reciept that is?????

Cyle

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
oh and just googled the jeans.........they look like somthing chad krueger from nickleback would wear.....just sayin.

Just googled them to, they look good on women. But not on any self-respecting man.....

Jeeze that is a lot, $60 for a pair max. The funny thing is, my work pants are more expensive because I buy Carhartt but they stand up a long time.

Atleast it's not as bad as the retards who buy jeans that look old and come with holes in them already.....

Last edited:

Cyle

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Were kinda hypocrites though, who doesn't have a $400+ jacket, or $300 boots, etc......I don't want to add up how much i've got into sledding gear.

szprod

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Were kinda hypocrites though, who doesn't have a $400+ jacket, or $300 boots, etc......I don't want to add up how much i've got into sledding gear.

Yup, everyone spends their money on what they like... some people think spending 23k+ after mods on a sled or a quad is just plain stupid considering that’s a new car/truck. Gucci is not cheap and its all about the circles you run in. :)

magnet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hahaha i bought a pair when we were in Vegas 60.00 buckas at the true religion store. actually are comfortable fitting jeans and made with a good qaulity material will outlast my wranglers i think for sure Canadian prices are fugged anybody who buys these up here should give their head a shake, go to vegas for a weekend and buy two pairs for less than you can buy two pairs here

Top Bottom