Above shot showing Monster Bowl and looking West

Last edited:

EBE

Reaction score
Some really nice pic's never been there but definitaly would like to

kovs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
amazing picts shows how vast and huge the area is- no wonder i need my gps just looking at that gets me all turned around in my direction
I have a pict from a few yrs back you did of boulder showing the areas- comes in handy.
Is there a monster bowl on turtle way in the back just past lake by the mine ? and you look into eagles pass. guys we were with took us back to there and thats what they called it but maybe its know as something else? the monster bowl you showed looks different but wouldnt be the first time i was wrong and all turned around lol

Bnorth

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Must have been taken early in the day, there are a couple tracks up over turbo now.

kimrick

RIP Fellow Sledder
Reaction score
amazing picts shows how vast and huge the area is- no wonder i need my gps just looking at that gets me all turned around in my direction
I have a pict from a few yrs back you did of boulder showing the areas- comes in handy.
Is there a monster bowl on turtle way in the back just past lake by the mine ? and you look into eagles pass. guys we were with took us back to there and thats what they called it but maybe its know as something else? the monster bowl you showed looks different but wouldnt be the first time i was wrong and all turned around lol

Yes, you are correct. There is two such named Monster Bowls. One in each area.

JMCX

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I believe Blue Lake and Hunters Range have Monster bowls too.

Bnorth

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I do a lot of climbing too, but why would anyone in their right mind hit the face of turbo hill considering the avy risk right now? Do they not remember what happened at Big Iron?

Awesome pics Papa Veeds!
I was on the way out when they poked it after playing in the trees. As I understand it they should remember that day well they were both there.

canuck5

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Cool shots amazing how the terrain looks mild from that high up. Is it possible to drop into Monster bowl through the trees? I've road Boulder for years and always thought that was cliff central over there. Just to get my bearings correct on the Monster Bowl pic thats Sugar bowl and Bull Pen on the far left followed by the Meadows and The Ridge to Turbo at the top of the pic correct?

Top Bottom