Boost-It Pro first Polaris ever up the Gash

Skegmeister

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Not sure what kind of camera you are using, but if it is a Go-Pro Hero, the view setting looks like it is set on r5. If you change it to r4, you will get a different aspect, which would be a 'taller' view, including your sled hood and much more of whats ahead, even on decent hillclimbs. I made a few vids with this aspect and I found myself always looking at the top of the screen when watching playback. So did everyone else that watched it LOL.
Great vid of climbing chutes. I love to watch, but too chicken to try it :)

• Thanks
Reactions: NM

Skegmeister

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Not sure what kind of camera you are using, but if it is a Go-Pro Hero, the view setting looks like it is set on r5. If you change it to r4, you will get a different aspect, which would be a 'taller' view, including your sled hood and much more of whats ahead, even on decent hillclimbs. I made a few vids with this aspect and I found myself always looking at the top of the screen when watching playback. So did everyone else that watched it LOL.
Great vid of climbing chutes. I love to watch, but too chicken to try it :)

This is a cool picture of Monster bowl showing all of the chutes.
Here are a few more vids from Mon.
JP up monster chute - YouTube
JP up airport chute - YouTube
Tisdale up monster chute - YouTube
Scooter goes big! - YouTube

HTR Designs

Reaction score
Website
www.htrdesigns.com
Nice climb Neils!!! Perfect line!! JP, still don't get the Fed-ex reference, but it looks cool. What are you hauling anyway? Arse??? Miss riding with you guys... Revy May long?
A

• Thanks
Reactions: NM

Woodsie1984

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We caught a window right after a good storm in Revy and decided to go play in the chutes.
I had never climbed the Gash with my Pro so thought I would give it a go. Only running 7 lbs of boost and a mix of C-12 and pump.
NM Boost-it Pro up the Gash in Monster bowl - YouTube

You guys make that chute climbing look so easy!! I was in the airport the day before you guys.

Check out this video on YouTube:

airport chute 1200 turbo doo - YouTube

airport chute turbo 1200 doo - YouTube

airport 1200 turbo doo - YouTube

Destroyer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
So it was you boys that put all the tracks in the chutes! Nice work. I had full intensions of doing the airport chutes, swenny street, the 90, and the monster on wednesday but the old tracks were hard as a rock. Looks like fun!

Vance Matheson

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
holy fack... those videos make my heart race. we were into revy this past weekend. lots of hard pack almost ice, high winds and some small hail on sat, nice to see we missed it by a week...:mad:

thanks for taking the time to post your videos.

JP.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Nice climb Neils!!! Perfect line!! JP, still don't get the Fed-ex reference, but it looks cool. What are you hauling anyway? Arse??? Miss riding with you guys... Revy May long?
A

I had to haul our trophy down off the hill after team 4 stroke won sled golf that day! Haha

Unfortunately I'm done riding for this year, work is piling up fast here!

Enjoy rest of your riding season A

Woodsie1984

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So it was you boys that put all the tracks in the chutes! Nice work. I had full intensions of doing the airport chutes, swenny street, the 90, and the monster on wednesday but the old tracks were hard as a rock. Looks like fun!

I went to top of bull pen and looked at the 90 and swenny street, tried couple lines to bottom of swenny but just couldn't get my thumb to stay on the throttle.. Lol...there's always next season!!

Top Bottom