Boondocking xtreme

neilsleder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
They look nice and I think C&A make a good product. The only bad thing that I see is the angle of the ski loop handle, it's kinda shaped like the pilot 6.9's. and when your hands are all covered in snow and you pull hard your hand slides and crushes your pinky! I think my pinky is wrecked for life from my skis on my old summit! Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Vipertonytro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
LMAO and its compounded when your three hundred pound buddy grabs the same ski loop and crushes the rest of your hand into your pinky as well!!

They look nice and I think C&A make a good product. The only bad thing that I see is the angle of the ski loop handle, it's kinda shaped like the pilot 6.9's. and when your hands are all covered in snow and you pull hard your hand slides and crushes your pinky! I think my pinky is wrecked for life from my skis on my old summit! Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Steve D

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Bumpers, ski loops, A-arm/spindles... All designed to crush fingers but so convenient to grab...

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
LMAO and its compounded when your three hundred pound buddy grabs the same ski loop and crushes the rest of your hand into your pinky as well!!
next time just let the 300lbs buddy do all the pulling...lol

Top Bottom