Boondocker Pro RMK Troubleshooting..

PolarisAssault91

Reaction score
Having an issue with my 2012 boondocker turbo, sled was pulling strong all day go do a small pull up a hill begin my descent down when I get a slight bog.. get back into it running on one cylinder..Thought maybe fouled a plug swapped plugs still no change.. Bring it home compression test 130 psi both cylinders.. no spark getting to the mag side cylinder.(spark plug is not burning)May note the ride prior I had ran the sled right out of fuel..Thinkin either fuel filter, plugged injectors etc.. any other ideas? Thanks.

Proride86

Reaction score
I didn't really like the boondocker box I would check your fuel filter and fuel pressure

DaltonW

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Has spark just not getting fuel somewhere...checked all wiring so leaning towards filter/injector issue.
you said no spark on one side....?? coil, plug, or connection.
quick easy check if your fuel is not coming, pull the plugs, pull the cord a bunch of times, put a small cap full of fuel down each cylinder, put plugs back in and hook up, and try to start. if it starts your fuel isnt getting there. more then likely just the fuel filter.

SnowJunkie82

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It sounds like you have moisture in an electircal connection. If it were a plugged fuel filter or injector it likely wouldn't come on suddenly. Plus you have two injectors on each cylinder so the chances of both injectors failing due to a plug is low. I would start with the main BD to Polaris connector (blow it out with air and add diaelectric grease) and move out from there. The TPS connector is a notorious touble spot on these sleds, but normally it would cause issues on both cylinders. Good luck on your search.

PolarisAssault91

Reaction score
It sounds like you have moisture in an electircal connection. If it were a plugged fuel filter or injector it likely wouldn't come on suddenly. Plus you have two injectors on each cylinder so the chances of both injectors failing due to a plug is low. I would start with the main BD to Polaris connector (blow it out with air and add diaelectric grease) and move out from there. The TPS connector is a notorious touble spot on these sleds, but normally it would cause issues on both cylinders. Good luck on your search.
Drying everything out now.. Don't see TPS being the problem here as it starts up fine an will make rpm, revs up to about 58-6200 only running on the one cylinder though..(brand new plugs in an the mag side cylinder is not showing any readings but has spark)
Going to try a new fuel filter tmrw see if that helps. Seems to be starving of fuel

Top Bottom