bombing around in the muskeg

atomic.vengeance

Reaction score
Hey everyone. I'm 22 ,female, I live in Edson and I loooove to quad. I own a red 2006 Suzuki King Quad 700. I don't have as much time as I'd like to ride, I am close to 1000 kms and I've owned now for 2 years. There are a lot of great trails around Edson that I love to take but am also getting sick of the same thing. If anyone could recommend anything new that's not too too far away I'm all ears. I love getting muddy and don't have a problem getting down and dirty if the occasion calls for it. Just wanted to introduce myself to everyone, hope to hear from ya soon. I'd also love to know how I can find out when all the poker rallies are happening in this area. Anyone who can help, feel free...Thanks!!!

I'vegotthenutz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Congrats on the first post. Have you ever ventured north of hinton on hwy 40 to the big berland recreation area. Many trails accessed from here like huckleberry tower and hoff siding...:)

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
hmmm 22,,,,, female..... with a quad...... my prayers have been answered!

Welcome to the site.

Garryese

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Atomic, being that you live in Edson I recommend joining the ATV club. Meeting tomorrow night at Red Brick in the basement meeting room. We will be discussing our club ride on June 12 and our poker rally. PM me if you have any questions.

After the meeting we'll talk about TylerG :D

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Atomic, being that you live in Edson I recommend joining the ATV club. Meeting tomorrow night at Red Brick in the basement meeting room. We will be discussing our club ride on June 12 and our poker rally. PM me if you have any questions.

After the meeting we'll talk about TylerG :D

I got free beer for ya if you put in a good word for me :D

tekim

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I got free beer for ya if you put in a good word for me :D

Hey TG, did you buy a bolt-cutter to get rid of the old ball-and-chain? Ha ha ha!! (Let me know how many feet I just put in my mouth!)

tekim :D

Deano670

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the site:D Not to be a party POOPER but incase you dinks hadnt noticed all your B.S and she has yet to POST again;)

cey800

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the creep show. I realize its hard to believe, but this is a great site.

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
Welcome to the site, its a great place with lots of information. As Gary says you should check out the Edson ATV club, if not at least go to there rally in July its great, sorry about the weird intro from some of the members.

NosRX1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the site Atomic! Hope you enjoy the site and the sometimes sick and twisted humor!:D Have you been down riding in the Rob area there is a tonne of trails there!

Top Bottom