Auto-Body recommendations Edmonton Area?

PJ440x

Reaction score
I have a 2010 Ram 2500 (6.7) that I'm starting to get some rust on the Rocker Panels/above windshield. I always figured I'd trade in this truck and have a new one by now but the prices being what they are I'll be looking at holding on to the truck for a few more years or forever lol. Do anyone know a decent Autobody they would recommend in or around the city?

I've also thought about getting the full truck sprayed in Scorpion Bed-liner (~ $5000 for smooth application) where my buddy just did his but I find it never seems to wash clean. It's like the dust sticks to it and makes it dull looking (Black Truck).

Thoughts?

firstdoo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
IMO, I'd check out the Northgate GM Bodyshop (Edmonton). They will work on any make/model. I had my '15 GM 3500 in there to replace both front and rear bumpers and have some paint touchups done. They painted/blended my rear drivers door around the window. Turned out great. Other body shops wouldn't touch that door without being allowed to paint the entire door for 8X the price. They were great to deal with. Upfront and accurate on my paid portion quote. And followed through on their timeline.

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
Bodywork, Grove collision in Spruce Grove did excellent work on my truck after I smoked a deer, black truck. And im super picky. For Boxliners or complete truck contact #armascott on this site, he does excellent work and has great product. https://www.snowandmud.com/members/armascott.44773/

drew562

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
IMO, I'd check out the Northgate GM Bodyshop (Edmonton). They will work on any make/model. I had my '15 GM 3500 in there to replace both front and rear bumpers and have some paint touchups done. They painted/blended my rear drivers door around the window. Turned out great. Other body shops wouldn't touch that door without being allowed to paint the entire door for 8X the price. They were great to deal with. Upfront and accurate on my paid portion quote. And followed through on their timeline.
Nice. I had the same experience at Westgate Chev. They painted my classic Ford black with a violet pearl. Near show quality for a fair price. They also repainted my C5 vette torch red , turned out awesome and aalso at fair price

rsmorin1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I had my pickup fixed at Northgate as well, hit a Muley buck at fairly low speed but enough damage to the front end. Quality job.

Top Bottom