boarding on boulder

bj_lucky

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The wife and some of my buddies want to do some boarding on boulder when i go riding there. Just doing some research on some nice long possible lines.

Any one know if this line from the apline to base is possible. Ive done some ridng in the areas along this area but never from top to bottom.

Attachments

• boulder7withlines.jpg
    boulder7withlines.jpg
    17.5 KB · Views: 1,132
  • boulder9 with lines.jpg
    boulder9 with lines.jpg
    17.2 KB · Views: 1,125

climbmax

Team Thunderstruck
Reaction score
Yup....that's a standard sled access line that gets used quite a bit. Riders are shuttling all day long on that route.

BLUE PLATE

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The wife and some of my buddies want to do some boarding on boulder when i go riding there. Just doing some research on some nice long possible lines.

Any one know if this line from the apline to base is possible. Ive done some ridng in the areas along this area but never from top to bottom.

We do those runs all the time. There is a pretty nice cliff band in there that you have to be careful of.You either have to jump or find one of the few chutes to get through the band. Once you are through it is pretty smooth riding. have fun!

raven-lunatic

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
For any of the 'boarders' that may be interested, the Revelstoke Snowmobile Club is doing a firewood work party for the Boulder cabin this coming weekend,on the 29th, we would sure like to see some of you come up and volunteer some time and help out.

LID

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Don't assume you can follow a set of ski/board tracks and find the easy way down either. There are some serious rippers in revy that know that area well and ride into areas with some large mandatory airs, some blind takeoffs.
Great runs, don't go too far skiers left or you'll hit some big cliffs and some flat spots

wooleybulley

Reaction score
I've seen ski tracks before and always wondered about boarding it, what is the drop point for riding these lines? Picked up a sled this year and am hoping to ride a few days of sled boarding nov 28 29 and 30. Any other boarders or skiers that know the area would be more than welcome to show me and my buddy around

crashidy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
^ said dates can be a bit early for that run. It gets used by heli traffic also. At that time unless the snow is heavy bring your machete for alder smashing! Also there is obvious stuff right above cabin and as lid said be comfortable billygoating if you find yourself over some cliffs.

wooleybulley

Reaction score
Looking for an experienced sled boarder to show me and a buddy around nov 28 29 or 30. Willing to pay your fuel for sled and all the beer you can drink afterwards, could probably toss ya some cash too for showing us around, any takers? We both have sleds and experience cat and heli boarding in revy

Top Bottom