Blue River this weekend.

funtimes

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just curious who is all going to be in Blue this weekend coming up. Heading up thurs night.

funtimes

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Your Dad coming too, If so I should come. That was funny last year.

The old man is going to be there !! He is riding new iron.... I sold him my old one when I bought my new machine this year.. His old zrt is going to be there ! He sold it to a friend of ours who is comming with us. You may not see him throw is helmut this year. LOL

funtimes

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That was awesome last year seeing him whip his helmet and saying "leave it piece of crap,no i'm serious leave it"....

I still laugh everytime I remember that!!! All that over the wrong belt on the stupid machine.....

Like to go, you have extra room on a trailer?

What size is your machine ? we only have a 17 ft. trailer which we can fit 3 in and one on the deck.. There are 4 of us going so we just put 2 on the deck and 3 in the trailer. Should work out fine, let me know, need a room as we have a triple which would be full with the four of us. We are going to try to leave late Thursday afternoon and most likely come back Sunday afternoon. May be a little tight in the truck but we can make it work..:d

Let me know Ron.

boots

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
there is nothing wrong with avolea they just want your money CP

Sledavola

Reaction score
Well Lexy, I bought this motel from previous owners , which were Korean, which goes to show you that you can shave a monkey , but you can't teach them how to use a paint brush. I have been remodelling this place over the past 6 years and now the rooms are very nice, but still working on the outside. I put a lot of time , effort and money into this place . As well as renovating rooms, I completely gutted and remodelled the restaurant with new equipment and a water treatment plant. I also built a cedar hot tub room and installed a hot tub . In the past i never ever rented to sledders unless there were no rooms left in Blue River because , firstly, I never wanted to cut into anyone elses territory or livelihood, secondly, I know that you and especially Robin and Patti from the Blue Jewel are very dedicated to sledding and being by myself i know i can't give the same service and commitment that you people give. I only put the post for room rentals because i keep reading that people wanna sled in Blue River but quite often can't get rooms and the Glacier even puts people on a waiting list for rooms. Sure the Glacier is nice, but I'm not charging $129 a night for my rooms. I charge $69 for a $69 room. 80% of my business is return customers mainly because of the fact that i only charge $69. There is a market for less expensive rooms. Some people don't mind to pay $129 a night but some simply can't afford to. I'm just trying to do the best i can. Hope you all have a very good and safe season this year. Brian,, Bay Pacific Inn

hornydevil

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey Funtimes, thanks for the fun times on Saturday :hi: , I had a blast.... If it's possible I would love to see the video that your buddy took when we where in the first medow. :d

bruno

Reaction score
Its a old dirt bag motel last I remember
Ha Ha...Well, I stayed there last year and the wife wasn't scratching anything out of the ordinary later that week!
Seriously...the place is fine. It's just got some age...but the price is right, and the rooms are clean.

Top Bottom