Blue Jewel / Blue River Updates & Conditions 2012 / 2013

Blueriversledz-Digger

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Another 6" of fresh in Town, in the last 24hrs.
001.jpg Discover the Blue River Powder!

dirtbiker77

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
with the new snow in town whats the creek into foam like? still need to ditch bang it? heading out tmr about 3 for the weekend and want to hit blue for saturday.

glassman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Rode blue the last two days and it was deeeep! FYI, I asked the girl at the groomer shack at parberry if she could sell me a club membership, and she told me there was no club. I think the booth attendants should at least be able to tell you where to get a membership.

HotShotHarry

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Rode blue the last two days and it was deeeep! FYI, I asked the girl at the groomer shack at parberry if she could sell me a club membership, and she told me there was no club. I think the booth attendants should at least be able to tell you where to get a membership.

Are your arms a little longer after 2 days on the 910?

glacier mt lodge

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.glaciermountainlodge.com

Wes, we sell them at the Glacier....which you already know since you buy them from me there every year. :D:D

BLUE JEWEL

Supporting Vendors
Reaction score
Website
www.holysmokeinn.ca
Hey All You AWESOME peep,s!!

The Holy Smoke Inn will have Memberships for the Blue River Powder Packers for Sale !!

Soooooo Stop on Inn and get Yours Right Away !!!........LOL

We have AWESOME Snow here Our Guests have had Just the Best Time ......LOL

Current Temp. -4.7C. It Snowed-again all day yesterday and it Snowed agin today Not 2 Feet But Hey the Next Guests will also have some Powder to Play in !!

My Computer FRIED Again sooooooo YES I bought a IPad !!!! .......

Guess why......This New IPad will be Robin's Computer !!! .....YES you heard it First right here on S&M Robin has a Brand New IPad !!!!!

Sooooo watch for " POW-WOW " aka Robin He will be giving Updates & Conditions periodically......LOL

Thanks to ALL Of You for Supporting Blue River by booking Your Winter Getaway to Blue River !! ....

We had Guests Check In tonight from Ontario !!!!!.......HOLY SMOKES .....They DROVE ALL the way bringing Their OWN Sleds !!

Thanks to ULAR They to will have a AMAZING Trip to the Mountains !!!!

Dont forget to Stop by the Holy Smoke Inn for Your ULAR T-Shirts !!!.......They Turned out GREAT !!

Cant get here NO PROBLEM .....I can Mail You any HSI Clothing just Call Me and Wha La Your HSI Stuff will arrive !.....LOL

New Shipment comes I. Thursday !!

Stay tuned.......

BLUE JEWEL

Supporting Vendors
Reaction score
Website
www.holysmokeinn.ca
UPDATE !!!!

The Holy Smoke Inn had a Cancellation for NEW Years sooooo wanna Run to the Mountains for New Years !!

Call Me .....250-673-BLUE ( 2583 )

It is the Cabin that is Available......

BOONDOCKINDAWG

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We had Guests Check In tonight from Ontario !!!!!.......HOLY SMOKES .....They DROVE ALL the way bringing Their OWN Sleds !!

There screwed!! LOL!!!

Top Bottom