Blue jewel / blue river updates & conditions 2011 / 2012

CUSO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ya it can be retarded there. Death valley there.
We crossed about 6 slides, some in the trees with logs in the debris and such.

We were in Groundhog yesterday. We were just in the trees. First time in there. Does it open up at all? We never seen or heard anything.

Now North Blue Or Big Blue not sure what it is actually called. We were in there on Saturaday. Way to many close calls for this guy. Were heard at least 7 come down. We couldn't see anytning. One came down behind us we could hear it . We all fired up our sleds and took off. I know be carefull where you park. And another we recieved the snow blast from it. Very Very unstable. This is not to mention the ones that would have came down while we were riding. We heard all these while we were sitting. We never attempted any hills at all this was just on the way back.

CUSO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Can you elaborate?
ya the crazy lady that pulled a gun on some sledders when she was pissed drunk... she runs the cat ski operation ..... watch out for that canooe licker

2010m8

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Long story short is she thinks it's her land and sledders aren't aloud.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

boots

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i wasnt one of the guys she pulled a gun on but the RCMP were called and i have not heard anymore about it.... i did meet her and she jumped out in front of us on the trail and told us it was her trail and parking lot... we just told her too go f#$% her hat and get out of the way or we were going to run her over, she said she was going to call the cops we said go right ahead......

ronmexico

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i wasnt one of the guys she pulled a gun on but the RCMP were called and i have not heard anymore about it.... i did meet her and she jumped out in front of us on the trail and told us it was her trail and parking lot... we just told her too go f#$% her hat and get out of the way or we were going to run her over, she said she was going to call the cops we said go right ahead......

Was this the parking lot just below the transter-station (dump) on Blueberry Rd? I like riding White River every now and then and park there, but if there's some 'wicked-witch' with a .45 stocking sledders out there im not sure im into that or having the rig and trailer shot-up in the parking lot while im up riding.
Would love to hear if there was some closure on this. Or do we need to get our FAC and start packin to ride White River/North Blue...

mclean

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Was this the parking lot just below the transter-station (dump) on Blueberry Rd? I like riding White River every now and then and park there, but if there's some 'wicked-witch' with a .45 stocking sledders out there im not sure im into that or having the rig and trailer shot-up in the parking lot while im up riding.
Would love to hear if there was some closure on this. Or do we need to get our FAC and start packin to ride White River/North Blue...

It is still being sorted as far as I know. Also heard the gun wasn't loaded but regardless, I wouldn't have been to pleasant if I was one of the guys that were able to get the gun away from her.

scrfce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
can u say frost nipped nose from taking pow face shots for seven hours today! best day this year, deeeep, a lil sun, carnage, jumps, drops and lots of stucks,,, will def be back thurs.

and good meeting u digger and ken, today was an absolute blast,,,, nothin like two man ski pulls and rollin sleds with some xtra hands,,, we ll get the dolphin dive and slide sent out to ya soon,

Fly'in W

Reaction score
Ya thanks Digger and Ken for slashing with us today! It was a great day made even better by your guiding!
If anyone finds themselves in the Blue River area and need to rent a new Polaris mountain sled or have someone guide them around you should check out Blue River Sledz.
Digger and Ken will hook you up!!

etecheaven

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ya thanks Digger and Ken for slashing with us today! It was a great day made even better by your guiding!
If anyone finds themselves in the Blue River area and need to rent a new Polaris mountain sled or have someone guide them around you should check out Blue River Sledz.
Digger and Ken will hook you up!!

Good to know, will be there is weekend, have a some friends who ride AC, i will pass on info to them. lol

boots

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
that would be the parking lot .... but it is for everyone to use.... she doesnt go up white at all ....

BLUE JEWEL

Supporting Vendors
Reaction score
Website
www.holysmokeinn.ca
UPDATE !!!!!!!

I have the Holy Smoke Inn & House available for this coming Weekend !! ( March 15 , 16 Weekend )

Had a Cancellation sooooooooooo ....

Calll Me !! 250-673-BLUE ( 2583 )

Last edited:

boots

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
UPDATE !!!!!!!

I have the Holy Smoke Inn & House available for this coming Weekend !! ( March 15 , 16 Weekend )

Had a Cancellation sooooooooooo ....

Calll Me !! 250-673-BLUE ( 2583 )

that would be nice but i think the 29 - 1 would be better hopefully it comes up soon otherwise i will have to book in another place

Top Bottom