Blessed with DEEP November POW!

JonJean

Reaction score
Nice video. They are much nicer videos when they are filmed from far away. Them helmet cam videos of your sled and what's ahead of you 40 ft aren't as good.

Yea my GoPro footy sucked that day cause my cam was angled wrong. I just got this new panasonic camera zoo stoked on it, it films in 1080p. i also prefer footy from far away over go pro footy.

JonJean

Reaction score
What do you all think of the song?

v10rider

Reaction score
Really like the song. Nice change compared to the typical headbanger music.

BTW, which panasonic do you have? I assume you also you tripod to get those nice and steady shot? Always kinda wonder what kind of tripod work for snow?

JonJean

Reaction score
Really like the song. Nice change compared to the typical headbanger music.

BTW, which panasonic do you have? I assume you also you tripod to get those nice and steady shot? Always kinda wonder what kind of tripod work for snow?

My new camera is a panasonic hdc-tm900. I love it, the only shots with a tripod is a 3sec clic and that fresh pow line at the end. the rest is all filmed with no tripod, the camera has a really nice stabilization feature. My tri-pod actually broke that day, it was a piece of garbage, wast of $45. I recommend you don't cheap out on a try-pod if you want it to last in these conditions.

v10rider

Reaction score
Quite an impressive stabilization feature because I assume you zoomed in on some of those footage. Probably out of my budget right now anyway at that price. I thought you can get by on some of those $200-$300 HD camera.

scrfce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Noice vid, cant fn wait to get out, 2-3 more days. Oh ya wiz/the thrill is a dope tune

JonJean

Reaction score
Quite an impressive stabilization feature because I assume you zoomed in on some of those footage. Probably out of my budget right now anyway at that price. I thought you can get by on some of those $200-$300 HD camera.

Ya that there was some 20x zoomed in in there, super happy with it! You can definitely get by for 200-300 if you find the right one, specially cause there is a good chance it will get wet lol. that was my original plan and then i got a smoking deal on this one so i almost double my budget lol

SidewaysInto3rd

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
pretty sweet vid dude !!! really jealous of the folks who got to ride on Friday . was out with v10rider sat .. pretty good in the morning but got soaked good by the time we loaded back up .. still an awesome day burning gas and breaking in the new motor

cant wait for the next blue bird pow day..

See ya out there !

enis750

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
wow dude...wow wow wow
thanks for sharing, great vid and you guys can RIP it up

im so sick of the +8 we have had for 2 weeks we have zero snow
i really need to get west soon!

JonJean

Reaction score
it aint no cold play but its a good tune. lol
i think you should have used more clips of me in the vid!

I put all the good stuff of you that i had, we didn't film that much...i think fred filmed some of your lines too, like that mass hill climb to get in there. But i really like the way the shot where i come rescue you turned out. we should film in the trees next time! More drops and more trees to come!

Top Bottom