2012 Skidoo E Tec with Aerocharger Turbo
2013 Custom Polaris Pro RMK 174" with Aerocharger Turbo
2012 Custom Arctic Cat Pro Climb 174" with CPC GTX Garrett Turbo
Ski-doo 1200 4 Tec Full Power Performance Turbo
Custom Mountain Magic Chassis Arctic Cat M1 with M-8 Turbo Motor
Custom Mountain Magic Chassis Skidoo with 1200 Big Bore 2 Stroke Turbo
Custom Mountain Magic M Chassis with 901 Big Bore Aerocharger Turbo
2011 Polaris Pro RMK with Aerocharger Turbo
Arctic Cat M-Series 174" dropped and rolled with chain case M-8 Aerocharger Turbo
Skidoo 600 E Tec Tundra Extreme with Aerocharger Turbo for all you mad trappers

We hope to have our 2013 Skidoo E Tec Aerocharger turbos in and done by the open house but I can make no promises on that one.

Come by and check out the open house and see what we are all about and the many products that we offer.

HagmanMod1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It's gonna be a gooder lots of new stuff to come see at the open house and the booth at the show.
Eric

thegeneral

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Maybe while some of you guys are there, you can ask Ken why he's not on the business sponsors list for VARDA

Just sayin.

Shredder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Maybe while some of you guys are there, you can ask Ken why he's not on the business sponsors list for VARDA

Just sayin.

It's an open house; I'm sure anybody can go and clear up any questions they would like to have answered face to face if it's that important to them.:rolleyes:

HagmanMod1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Maybe while some of you guys are there, you can ask Ken why he's not on the business sponsors list for VARDAJust sayin.
funny you should bring up mountain magic because last time I looked there were very few dealer / business sponsors on there. I'm not sticking up for them but I'm also a business owner and if I sponsored everyone out there that calls me for donations I'd go broke I set aside a set amount for that kind of stuff and when it's gone it's gone for the year once again this is my business I'm describing. This is how many company's do this kind of thing I'm sure my 2 cents.Eric

HagmanMod1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
See ya all there tommorow through till Sunday it's gonna be a good time

Barry Barton

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
funny you should bring up mountain magic because last time I looked there were very few dealer / business sponsors on there. I'm not sticking up for them but I'm also a business owner and if I sponsored everyone out there that calls me for donations I'd go broke I set aside a set amount for that kind of stuff and when it's gone it's gone for the year once again this is my business I'm describing. This is how many company's do this kind of thing I'm sure my 2 cents.Eric
I also run my own company and alot of peaple think it's the companys money no it's my money and kenny and Bruce work very hard like the rest of us to make a living . Plus with smaller company aren't large like martin farm but he does employ peaple and keep the doors open to give a good product. So with alot of companys in the valemont area u should be suporting your own area. Also if I was kenny I wouldn't have my name on the list because all of the other sledding areas would be asking for money. Plus peaple who ask for money should take money out of their own pockets and see how they like it and also try to worry about the business your employees and yourself so for handing out money to support a single area is the last thing on your mind. Just my view from a small busines mans eyes and u should wear ower shoes some time and then go ask this quetion.

Top Bottom