blairmore

minivandan

Reaction score
going down to blairmore this weekend, 16th 17th. anybody else going down that i might be able to ride with. nothing to extreme. mainly trail riding.

POWDERCHOWDER

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
There Is A Groupe Of 10-15 Going Down This Weekend We Will Be Doing The Poker Rally On Saturday, I Belive It Is Out Of York Creek. The Groupe Is Mainly Trail Riders, It Is Nice To Have A Easy Going Weekend Of Riding Once A Year. Normally Half Of Us Break Away For The Second Day And Go Ride Some Small Bowls. Drop Me A Line If You Need Some People To Ride With.

JackSplat

Reaction score
Here's a few pictures that Curt from Inn On The Border sent me recently. A little sampling for ya on what you might see on the trail. :surrender::specool:

PIC_0174.jpg

PIC_0171.jpg

PIC_0175.jpg

PIC_0180.jpg

Sounds like it is pretty deep there. Have fun!

Slamnek

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey Chowder, the old folks might not like that kinda snow!! Take some pics.

tasco

Reaction score
I'm up for a trip this weekend. I'm not very extreme, trails are good, but need to play a little.

minivandan

Reaction score
hey powder, do you know what time the rally starts. the wife and i will be in blairmore friday night.

POWDERCHOWDER

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Not Sure I Think It Starts At 9 Or 10 In The Morn Saturday. We Are Getting Are Trail Passes For The Rally On Friday At The Legion In Blairmore. I Will Pm You My Cell Number, WE ARE STAYING AT GOAT MT GETAWAY.

polaris

Reaction score
hello there were riding corbin saturday if your interested not sure how many are coming, usually two to six of us we usually leave lethbridge around 8:00 am youre welcome to come if you want

Top Bottom