Bill 6

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
wonder how the protest on hwy 11 east of sylvan entrance turned out? I know the rcmp was out harassing them. must be friggin hired NDP Goon squad

fredw

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So dam true..Edmonton should never be allowed to vote again

So Nutley now realizes 15 $ is too high for minimum wage....another whoops!!
holy crap if she had a dick ,she couldn't piss through a funnel.....

I never though that I would ever say this in my life time....but , she makes Redford look like a genius!!!!

007sevens

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The saddest thing here is that the pc govt wasn't that great either. The NDP govt is still in diapers. The wildrose party unproven. Funky govt is not making sense anymore. Ralph made it happen. Brad Wall will make it happen just east of us. Alberta could take the route Saskatchewan did just a few years back if this Province doesn't spend just a little time realizing that leaf lickers don't make the world turn. Last time I looked, leaf licking doesn't make the world progress. Oil does.

You could tell 2 miles into Sask. that you were there because of the roads and lack of development. That will be us in three more years. That Bitch will kill Alberta.

Dakine879

Reaction score
I love how all the farmers complain about unions yet 99 out of 100 half ton trucks sold to farmers either Dodge/GM/Ford. Companies that us UAW labour.

Put your $ where you mouth is and buy a non-union truck. Toyota.

fredw

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That's the best you can come up with.. Give me a break.. Pick on case... John Deere, or something.. All Union made, we have no choice.. Would never use a union if I could get away with it

I love how all the farmers complain about unions yet 99 out of 100 half ton trucks sold to farmers either Dodge/GM/Ford. Companies that us UAW labour.

mudboy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sad,sad news. Was talking to Santa this eve, and it looks like because of Bill 6, he will not stopping in Alberta next Christmas. He said that every parent of every little boy & girl would have to have a well lit house, with a traffic control officer with proper PPE. Santa also said that he could not afford WCB for the Elves and to have OH&S inspect his sleigh, and that the reindeer would have to also equipped with the proper head,tail and marker lights. He also stated that he would not be able to eat the cookies and milk left out for him, due to OH&S regulations. So with a heavy heart he said that he would be going from Sask. to BC via Montana. You may thank Miss Notley.
PS: something about because of her, there won't be any coal for the naughty.
MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
your mistaking OH&S with DOT and AHS....

Sad,sad news. Was talking to Santa this eve, and it looks like because of Bill 6, he will not stopping in Alberta next Christmas. He said that every parent of every little boy & girl would have to have a well lit house, with a traffic control officer with proper PPE. Santa also said that he could not afford WCB for the Elves and to have OH&S inspect his sleigh, and that the reindeer would have to also equipped with the proper head,tail and marker lights. He also stated that he would not be able to eat the cookies and milk left out for him, due to OH&S regulations. So with a heavy heart he said that he would be going from Sask. to BC via Montana. You may thank Miss Notley.
PS: something about because of her, there won't be any coal for the naughty.
MERRY CHRISTMAS!

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Awwwwwwwww buttercup...:rolleyes:

somethingnuw

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I agree.

And another question... A farm is run as a business. Why shouldn't you have to have WCB coverage when my business has to have it?

Lets say I have 140 acres i farm myself... its like a hobby and yes i make some extra money but by the hour it would work out to peanuts... in the end it teaches my kids work ethics... so now on my own land... which yes i cut the hay once per year and feed a few animals... all of which if i sell i pay taxes on... we can't atv ride, horse back ride, hunt or shot... she's changing my lifestyle not the law... see's a dictator and liar... and i will enforce my freedom if i so feel threatened by her "laws" any way i feel i have too... she's stealing freedom is what she's doing!

The NDP have always and will always care about big unions... this law is an attack on small farmers so that soon like mom and dad butcher shops for example... it will all be taken over by big business and big unions they hope... then watch as you food bill climbs... farmers feed the world... and yes lots and most of those are small hobby farms where mom and dad work other jobs... control guns you control the people... control food you control the country!

somethingnuw

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Did it but i don't have a lot of hope... its a stat... they will write the survey to suit their needs... you know stats never lie but people who quote stats are liars!

Cat401

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
NDP and unions???...... Lou Arab, Rachel Notley's husband is the communications director (or something like that) with CUPE....the NDP have always and will always take care of the union 1st and raise fees and taxes to fund their madness

Just wait, bill 6 is just the start of the tax & fee process.......there will be a lot more bitching when they raise fuel taxes by 6 cents per litre and then another 7 cents coming down the pipe real soon (not positive if the 2nd one is provincial or federal but its coming.....13 cents more per litre

somethingnuw

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Has anybody taken the survey that is on the ab.gov website? Even though they say they will make the appropriate changes, the survey is still asking lots of suspect questions. The survey is up till Jan 3rd, 2016.

What a bunch of BS questions......

ie: Would a stop work or union strike affect your farm? Get ****ing serious!!

I wrote that seeding, spraying, harvest, calving, etc are tasks that are time sensitive or dire consequences will be the result. Tell the cows not to calve till the strike is over. Tell the grasshoppers to stay away.....spraying is on hold because of a stop work order......****ing ridiculous!

Typical non farmers telling a farmer how to farm.....

Anyways, take the time and do the survey.

https://work.alberta.ca/farm-and-ranch-get-involved.html

you are correct what a bunch of crap questions... that's the problem with stats and surveys... you pay the company to create the survey to reflect the stats you want... like i 've said before stats never lie... people who quote stats are liars... be interesting to see if the cattlemans ass stands up to this

somethingnuw

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So, not to be a dick about it.....but it sounds like what I'm hearing is it costs too much to keep people safe. Is that really the argument here? :confused:

your not being a dick you just don't understand...ever been on a family run farm... i saying a cattle production small heard maybe 100 animals... they don't have the money... its a side job they do at home... kinda like you working on your sled in your shop at home... how well ventilated is your shop... do you gloves ect ect the list goes on... the ndp are stupid and always have been... this isn't about safety and make everyone feel warm and fuzzy its about killing the small guy to let corporate america and china take over... let bill 6 happen and its one step closer to feudal system all our forefathers left Europe because of in the first place... one day all the small farms will be gone and we will work for the man... it also give gov't right to trespass on land... i will give one warning then deal with the threat how i feel best...

pfi572

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
NDP Alberta Premier Rachel Notley and her driver were cruising home along a country road, in Southern Alberta one evening when an ancient cow loomed in front of the car. The driver tried to avoid it , but couldn't. The aged cow was struck and killed. Premier Notley told her driver to go up to the farmhouse and explain to the owners what had happened and pay them for the cow. She stayed in the car making phone calls.

About an hour later the driver staggered back to the car with his clothes in disarray. He was holding a half-empty bottle of expensive wine in one hand, a huge Cuban cigar in the other, and was smiling happily, smeared with lipstick.

"What happened to you?," asked Rachel.

"Well," the driver replied, "the farmer gave me the cigar, his wife gave me the wine, and their beautiful twin daughters made passionate love to me."

"What did you tell them?" asked Premier Notley.

The driver replied, "I just stepped inside the door and said, 'I'm Alberta Premier Rachel Notley’s driver and I've just killed the old cow.' The rest happened so fast I couldn't stop it."

Top Bottom