Bikeman stage 1 or stage 2 results?

pfi572

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So after a winter on the snow what are people seeing for gains over the two. I Have the stage one and have been happy with it so far without any problems. May send out this summer and have the update done but wanted to here feed back.

rotormech

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
how much was your kit and where did u get it.i have a 2011 800 etec,been thinking of this kit,did u put it on yourself?and is it really a pull and ride kit or did u have to play with it.thanks

jaredszakacs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
2011 etecwith bikeman y-pipe,main pipe,mbrp can,shockwave helix,bikeman clutching from cory at revolution performance group and it works awesome! yes it truly is a pull rope and go kit!

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i have a stage one. looking at 5-9mph increases after driver speed conversion.AND this is with a 174. over 2000k no issues so far pull rope and go

pfi572

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sorry guys i screwed up and should have said BMP 880 Stage 1 verse Stage 2. Didn't think about the etec having different kits from TSS.

Last edited:

MTsled3

Reaction score
on slednecks 14 cory micku says he is testing out his sled with the bikeman 880 stage 2 kit on it.. pulls some sick climbs on it check it out on youtube if you haven't seen it

Summit69

Reaction score
One guy in our riding crew had the 880 last year and went with the stage 2 this year. It ran good for 2 days but siezed on the trail the 3rd day. He talked with Cory lots and I think the conclusion was that he must have cold siezed it. He got the cylinders fixed and new pistons etc, but hasnt put it back in yet. It was on an '09 with a 163x3" on it and it ripped pretty hard. If it works good for him this time, Im probably going to put this kit in my sled too.

toomuchsledformyowngood

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i sent out my stuff a couple a weeks ago for stage 2 kit. new crank also. bmp was pretty adimate about the break in process for the stage two must be done right for it to run "pull and go". cant wait wait to get all my goodies from them!

Terra Alps Racing inc.

Reaction score
If your getting a big bore make sure its fully ported, no use in getting a kit from anyone if its not ported, won't make much more power then stock, and thats a waste of money just to say you have a kit under the hood.

If it seized its not from a stg 2 porting job? but from the forged pistons they use and the piston clearance has to be bang on. If it ran for 2 days it was broken in. Thats why we use cast oem pistons so they expand at simliar rates as the cast cylinders. Has to be totally reliable in the mtns, on the lakes it doesn't matter hook a quad up to it and drag it back to the truck. In the mtns its a chopper ride.
Terra Alps 04 Rev vs. Skidoo XP 880 - YouTube

Top Bottom