Big Wheel Kit(2,3 or 4)

summit800hm

Reaction score
Wanting to install a big wheel kit on my 2002 800 when i install my 16"x2"x151 wide track I am thinking about going to 2 wheels any imput would be great.
I have bought the track and will post pic's when I do the install.Also where would be a good place to purchase?(Edmonton or Red Deer Area)
Thanks!!

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
Wanting to install a big wheel kit on my 2002 800 when i install my 16"x2"x151 wide track I am thinking about going to 2 wheels any imput would be great.
I have bought the track and will post pic's when I do the install.Also where would be a good place to purchase?(Edmonton or Red Deer Area)
Thanks!!

IF YOU ARE GOIN' BIG WHEEL YOU WILL NEED AN OFFSET AXLE KIT... I PURCHASED MINE FROM RORY @ PURE ADDICTION MOTORSPORTS(HE IS A SUPPORTING VENDOR ON THIS SITE, SO HE SHOULD BE SUPPORTED BY US, THE PUBLIC) AND HE HAD THE BEST KIT(FREEDOM AXLE) AND THE BEST PRICE IN TOWN BY FAR.... TRUST ME, I DOO SHOP AROUND AND LOOK FOR THE BEST PRICES. THE KIT GIVE YOU THE OPTIONS OF 2, 3 OR EVEN 4 REAR WHEELS.... PM ME IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS;)

Quagmire

Senior Sunburnt Member
Reaction score
Yeah I agree go see Rory. The axle is very addaptable.
Steve

Quagmire

Senior Sunburnt Member
Reaction score
For an inset axle. I put one in my sled this summer. Bought mine from MOT's in St. Albert. I paid about $130 for the axle. Iam trying it with stock wheels for now. Couldn't fit 8" inside. You need an offset axle. Otherwise it will not fit.
The axle that Rory sells, will fit 2,3 or 4 wheels about $350?
Steve
what kind of money does he charge im lookin for the 2 wheel center kit for mine if he does those.

catzuki

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
For an inset axle. I put one in my sled this summer. Bought mine from MOT's in St. Albert. I paid about $130 for the axle. Iam trying it with stock wheels for now. Couldn't fit 8" inside. You need an offset axle. Otherwise it will not fit.
The axle that Rory sells, will fit 2,3 or 4 wheels about $350?
Steve

Ya but the guy on DOOTALK makes them for stock wheels for 70 shipped to canada. Im not big wheelin mine until next year when i change the track

Deano670

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Id call Ken at Mountain Magic 474-9400 hes got his own axles with aluminum wheels. Myself I would trim down to 2 wheels inside the rails. Awsome for clean out and rolling resistance is cut way down.

catzuki

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Id call Ken at Mountain Magic 474-9400 hes got his own axles with aluminum wheels. Myself I would trim down to 2 wheels inside the rails. Awsome for clean out and rolling resistance is cut way down.

Hey deno, what does he charge for those axle kits?? Thats what im lookin for. i just bought a dynaport pipe and a14-1 head so i want the wheel kit and thats it for this year until i find something else. hehe, it never stops

catzuki

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well im gonna do a group buy on the 2 wheel kits from shmitty800 from dootalk. If your interested, PM me and ill get ya a price. So far i have 3 on order, and the more we buy the better the deal he will give. These kits use stock sized wheels and he has the kits for 03.5-08 ready to ship in plain,blue,red and one other color i think. Just so you guys know

Top Bottom