Big Valley Jamboree

teamgreen

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
How much did you spend on a disposable tent this year T-team?

Oilboy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
yep me and the gf will be out there thursday, definatly gonna bring the mower this year, with all the rain weve had it should be a good year for watching mud wrestlin :d

on a side not any one have 2 camping passes side by side they want to sell they will only sell me 1 at the gate and i want more room

T-team

"big deal"
Reaction score
ACtually.. Not showering works just as good. Me and Snowangel are going to be there thursday

T-team

"big deal"
Reaction score
Ya I heard that. I missed Art's and Craft time. I was crushed! Happy birthday man! Ill see you tonight I hear

vanislerev

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ill be there too, lawnmower worked great last year too. helps keep the mosquitos away from hidin round your spot too.
on another note we have an extra 3 day pass for sale if anyone requires one

T-team

"big deal"
Reaction score
Ill probably need it after they take mine away lol....

armymags1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey everybody I have 2 front row seats to the jamboree for sale wife and I decided to take a year off they are in the reserved section the first 2 seats beside the VIP section on the side that they take pictures on it comes with a campsite in the closest to the bowl campground we are selling at cost reply if interested

KVF 700

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'll be there. Planning on renting out my lawnmower for 6beer / hour to those less fortunate lol. Will be in a group with 3 or 4 camp sites in general. Will have a giant red budweiser banner up somewhere

Puba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'll be there. Planning on renting out my lawnmower for 6beer / hour to those less fortunate lol. Will be in a group with 3 or 4 camp sites in general. Will have a giant red budweiser banner up somewhere

Take lots of bug dope and set up a stand lord knows everyone ran out last year.

T-team

"big deal"
Reaction score
Yes... That was quite a disaster. PS: Thanks for sticking around to clean up lol... It pretty well took a hammer and chisel to get the spilled booze off the pool table/bar/stairs/kitchenfloor/bathroom/walls by bar/ speakers/upstairs/front steps. lol

Top Bottom