Big Valley Jamboree 2021 Cancelled

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
CONTINUED UNCERTAINTY AROUND BORDER CLOSURES AND COVID 19 RESTRICTIONS FORCES POSTPONEMENT OF
BIG VALLEY JAMBOREE TO 2022

In accordance with ongoing dialogue with public health officials and the provincial government; and the continued uncertainty surrounding the border closure, BVJ is making plans to return to Camrose next July 29-31, 2022.

“This is not the news that our fans want to hear or the news that we wanted to deliver,” says Big Valley Jamboree CEO, Troy Vollhoffer. “But, as we have learned, and given these extenuating circumstances, the decision-making process in completely out of our hands.

“We want the thank our fans in Camrose for their loyalty and understanding. We look forward to getting back there in 2022 and putting on the best country music festival possible.”

The uncertainty for large-scale, festival-size gatherings, effective Covid 19 protocols which would ensure fan safety, and ongoing border and travel restrictions are just a few major challenges for the type of event which typically take well over a year of planning.

All tickets will be automatically honoured for 2022. Hold on to your tickets and Big Valley Jamboree will keep you updated.

25484fcf-eba9-4589-95f5-e88cbaceb662.png

• Admin

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
I sure hope they do something good for us next year with all the extra funds they made as I had two fork out $ 6600 for all tickets and camping spots. I have 7 spots so there is thousands of spots that are all presold. That's a fair amount of money there sitting on, should bring in enough interest to bring a HUGE name next year.

S.W.A.T.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I sure hope they do something good for us next year with all the extra funds they made as I had two fork out $ 6600 for all tickets and camping spots. I have 7 spots so there is thousands of spots that are all presold. That's a fair amount of money there sitting on, should bring in enough interest to bring a HUGE name next year.

Don't you get a refund?

• Admin

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
No they credited you for last years tickets. To go for this years. Then not happening this year so they will honar all tickets for the following year. Well let’s hope it happens in 2022. Fingers crossed, we will all need this by then

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We have uncertainty with our Championship final in Phoenix for Nascar as well Ron. They told us our tickets we purchased last year could be used for this coming year but not sure if the race will be at full capacity again this year. I hope they keep the race in Phoenix for a third year and we get to see our Superbowl of racing.

Top Bottom