Big thanks to St. Albert Tint!

BeachSled

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I just wanted to take a minute and give a shout out and a big thank you for a job well done by Tom and his wife at St Albert Tint.

My wife took delivery of a new Rav4 on Wednesday night and wanted 3m on the front end of the suv. I spent Wednesday and Thursday calling around for prices and shops in our area, and I even called some shops a coupe times that said they would call me back but didn't bother (Guess they don't need business that badly)

Im glad I checked out S&M before I made my decision to take the new vehicle in, I happened to see a review of St. Albert tint and decided to give them a call. So glad I did! He managed to fit us in for Friday afternoon drop off and went out of his way to meet us at his shop on a Sunday afternoon so we could pick it up.

The product that he used is top notch, the attention to detail and quality of work is second to none!

Thanks again guys for all your help, and Happy anniversary. Hope you guys have a great afternoon together. :beer:

LUCKY 7

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hope your wife likes her new Rav4. My wife is getting one maybe next year. What's the ideal of the 3m product?
I just wanted to take a minute and give a shout out and a big thank you for a job well done by Tom and his wife at St Albert Tint.

My wife took delivery of a new Rav4 on Wednesday night and wanted 3m on the front end of the suv. I spent Wednesday and Thursday calling around for prices and shops in our area, and I even called some shops a coupe times that said they would call me back but didn't bother (Guess they don't need business that badly)

Im glad I checked out S&M before I made my decision to take the new vehicle in, I happened to see a review of St. Albert tint and decided to give them a call. So glad I did! He managed to fit us in for Friday afternoon drop off and went out of his way to meet us at his shop on a Sunday afternoon so we could pick it up.

The product that he used is top notch, the attention to detail and quality of work is second to none!

Thanks again guys for all your help, and Happy anniversary. Hope you guys have a great afternoon together. :beer:

Luke The Drifter

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hope your wife likes her new Rav4. My wife is getting one maybe next year. What's the ideal of the 3m product?

Protects from getting rock chips and sandblasting on the paint.

Out of curiosity, how much of the vehicle did they cover and what did it run you? My gf is looking to get her Chevy Equinox done.

CATPRIDE

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the very kind review Landon(Beachsled). Was a pleasure meeting you and your family. If you need anything else in the future please let us know.

I`ll comment on a couple of questions as best as I can.

The 3M product as it often is referred to is a clear plastic film that covers the front end of a vehicle to prevent paint chips from debris on the roads such as rocks.

Luke - What we covered on this vehicle is the hood, fender, mirror, door pockets (prevent from scratching behind the door handle), bumper, lights, roof and pillars. We charged Landon $700.00 for the complete front end package. Pending on your vehicle you can use the price as a base.

The product I use will not fade to yellow as it has a UV protected top coat, do your homework as some do not. If you have any questions or concerns let me know.

Thanks again for the accolade Landon.

BeachSled

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
No problem Tom. :)

I can vouch for the yellowing of "other products" I have the film on my 2011 Ram that was put on by the dealer. I can honestly say that it is starting to change color and has fine scratches in it from washing the truck.

I will also comment on Tom's price which I feel is very reasonable. The Toyota dealer wanted $625 for the hood and fenders only. Then another $589 for the front bumper! None of these costs the dealer gave me included all the extras that Tom covered. i.e. - roof line, pillars, door handle pockets, head lights, fog lights and mirrors.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BeachSled

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It was worth the trip from Sherwood park

-lenny-

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Good to hear another great review. Taking the dually in there later this week for the full 3m treatment and some tint! As long as weather cooperates going to get the nose of the 5th wheel done as well!

snochuk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Have had my car in twice and both times Tom and his wife did a great job. You will not get a better shop to go to!

BeachSled

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Lol thanks Tom. I'm back on shift and won't have anytime to come see you until next week. Thanks for the reminder though, I did forget to send you a picture of the problem area.

I will check in with you next week. Thanks :) and have a good night

Top Bottom