Thank you Revelstoke snowmobile club!

snow_farmer

Reaction score
His 200 is perfect for him, heated grips, electric start, better grip on the brake lever, more track and power… he had no problems getting anywhere he wanted to go. Made it back out of sugar bowl with ease.
Mind me asking how old your kids are? I want to take mine out but dont want to go when there to young…..

NoBrakes!

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My boy is 5. He rode his 120 up there last year with some help on the longer hills. Biggest thing is keep their hands and feet warm. Also, a thermos of hot water for cup-a-soups and away you go!

Tchetek

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
His 200 is perfect for him, heated grips, electric start, better grip on the brake lever, more track and power… he had no problems getting anywhere he wanted to go. Made it back out of sugar bowl with ease.
Sweet, ya they go great, but I think they could use more track speed when the snow is soft.

I wouldn’t have realized that until I watched our 120 animal mod woop the 200’s ass climbing over Little bell. We have been there a few days where the 200 won’t make the climb.

I’m thinking of getting the 3000-6000 foot speedworks clutch kit to try in ours if it’s available yet.

Unless @Dragonweld come up with something!

snow_farmer

Reaction score
My boy is 5. He rode his 120 up there last year with some help on the longer hills. Biggest thing is keep their hands and feet warm. Also, a thermos of hot water for cup-a-soups and away you go!
Thanks, that's awesome. My boy's awesome complain about there thumbs getting sore. Guess they just need to toughen up! haha Glad you had a great trip.

Top Bottom