Betties decal on a truck in Calgary

Puba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So I was driving into Calgary yesterday and passed a Black Dodge pickup with the Betties decal in the back window, looked good and made me smile when I saw it. Great promotion very proud to see it knowing some of the ladies here on Snow and Mud.

I have no idea who was driving the truck but I know it wasn't pistonbroke cause bogger says he's a douche and the guy driving didn't look like a douche.

Puba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yup that's the truck, dude driving it though or a real ugly chick but from what I can remember none of the betties are ugly.

Maybe it could of been pistonbroke........ ;)
That would be crystal if it was a single cab gasser

Sent from my BlackBerry 9780 using Tapatalk

Pistonbroke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yup that's the truck, dude driving it though or a real ugly chick but from what I can remember none of the betties are ugly.

Maybe it could of been pistonbroke........ ;)

I am an ugly motherfawker....but I would NEVER put a betties sticker on my rig. Dale, PM me if you'd like to know why!

boots

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Come on piston just tell us no need for pm

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jbb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Dale just ask.......... You want a sled betties sticker for your truck and just dont wanna say so.

ktm 13-44

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I had to sign in at the medics shack on my last rig. when i walked in, our medic had her 2 nephews visiting. they had a zillion sledding stickers on their tiny little hard hats. and guess what? HUGE BETTIES STICKERS!!!! wish id of got some pictures. pretty cute

Top Bottom