Best sounding

maxbed

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i have an 08 rmk 700 and its done up with slp pipe and can and its pretty good for throttle response but im very happy with the sound in my thoughts the can was a waste of money for a slight change in sound i want er to have some bark and i was just wondering which is the best sounding can and with no performance loss i was thinking of "the thing" ive heard it and it sounds pretty good so does mbrp but is it true about the power loss any insight would be greatly appreciated!!!!

cheers gentlemen

polaris700rmk

Reaction score
i got mine threw the local arctic cat dealer in grande prairie... they were a dealer for jaws so i figured they would get me the right one.

02 summit 700

Reaction score
mbrp i run one on my summit 700 dad runs one on his rmk. there are 3 difrent options trial, standard or race. his is the standard and it has a rilly nice rumble that hit you in the chest at idle and when he hamers on it at about 6000 rmp it just screems its about the size of a 2L pop bottle. visit the mbrp web site it gives u all the stats

papajake

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
mbrp all the way have on on my 700 dragon the sound is great when you get on the throttle and it fits better than the slp

Top Bottom