best place to stay with family in sicamous

hardcorex

Reaction score
always stayed at the paridise over new years and now find out they are closing for the winter. anybody have any suggestions as to where a couple families can stay over new years to do a little sledding . stayed at some a-frames years ago but cannot remember the name. lower units seemed to have a fair amount of room and kitchens. is there anything more comfy out there?

Work2Ride

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
always stayed at the paridise over new years and now find out they are closing for the winter. anybody have any suggestions as to where a couple families can stay over new years to do a little sledding . stayed at some a-frames years ago but cannot remember the name. lower units seemed to have a fair amount of room and kitchens. is there anything more comfy out there?

How many you looking to sleep?

AirNorth1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www3.telus.net
The A Frames you stayed at years ago was likely the Alpiner Motel.
New owners now. Re-named to Joe Schmucks Roadhouse. 836-4906 {awesome food!}

I can recommend them or The Best Western {Sicamous Inn}
They have a Tim Hortons on their lot, closed circuit surveillance cameras to monitor your truck/sleds from your room and the most up to date trail info in town.

Best of luck!
Gary

Last edited:

bobsledder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Best western looks to be the best to me for a motel.
You can also try Sicamous Vacation Rentals 1-800 985 3632. They rent out condos in all the lake side and river channel condos. Discounted rates in winter. These condos all have 1, 2 and 3 bedroom units and might be what you need for a family trip..

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
You might look up the wee troll inn .....it's kind of a bed and breakfast just south of sicamous........they rent out a full cabin with kitchen, and meals are available if required. The cabin has 4 bedrooms and a cot or 2..... Just another alternative for you. Very economical...

white rad

Reaction score
Eagle Valley Lodge w/ Rene. You can rent house, has a hot tub, locked yard, caretaker (jason i think) keeps on eye on your stuff. its less than 5 min east of town.

DVRMK

Reaction score
Stayed at Joe Schmucks during Sturgis North. New beds, duvets and TV's. Clean clean clean. Bunch of camara's on a pole there too.

NosRX1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I would say Eagle Valley lodge, Rene runs a great place..my top choice for a place to stay in Sicamous. I will be going there again this year for sure!

Top Bottom